-78-

"NOOOO!!!!" I screamed historically, sobbing loudly.

My head rested on her chest as I gripped her clothes tightly in my fist, this can't be happening!!

"I'm sorry I was not fast enough! I am sorry you were alone! I am sorry I let you leave me back there! Just please come back! Please come back!!!! COME BAAAAAAAACK!!!!" My voice shattered under the strain.

Rain fell heavily from the dark clouds as I cried my heart out.

"ARIANWYN!!!!" I begged the gods, please don't take her from me! It is to soon! Too soon! NOOOO!!!

"Audrey!"

I lifted my head, vision blurry and rain falling but soon I saw Eleric come into view.

"Brother..." I whined out between sobs.

"I am so sorry." He dropped to his knees hugging me.

I looked up at the person following him, it was one of the elf that treated Arianwyn throughout the trials.... And.

"Belladonna..." She looked ready to die again, so weak and out of it which is why she stood still and said nothing just stared.

"The moment she woke up she knew something was up, we are here because gut feelings never lie." Eleric explained softly.

"My condolences." She whispered, bowing her head before kneeling next to her head, hand over her eyes which remained partially open.

I cried against my brother,

"Your highness!" I heard the elf call.

"What?!" I snapped.

"Look."

I looked down, the necklace she was wearing, it was glowing bright red.

"Merlin said dragon stone store magic..." I said sadly before it was almost like the world went silent.

She died from lack of magic.... All die with no magic inside them even if they can't use it.... The dragon stone is glowing.... The dragon stone have magic in it.... She can have magic back!

"DO SOMETHING!!" I yelled voice as strained then before as she cast a reeeeally strong burst of magic even I felt and the hole through Arianwyn's body started mending itself while her laid her hands over her heart and pressed down.

"What are you doing?!" Eleric asked. "Stop disrespecting the dead!" He yelled at her.

"You humans know little one medicine but do not worry we elves deepened out knowledge for a long time, by doing this I take over the role of her heart, forcing the blood through her body, if her brain has not started dying there is a chance for her, her brain needs air and blood to survive."

I leaned over her, my good elbow in the dirt and my hand on her cheek, stroking her skin softly.

"Come on...." I whispered, tearfully. "Fight for us, fight for our future, please come back.... It is not to late."

"When did she fade?"

"just a little before you arrived." I whispered to the elf.

"Then we have still chance."

"She is not breathing she won't get air, move." The elf scooted over and Eleric kneeled down next to her. "Sorry sister." He pinched her nose closed and stuck his mouth her her.

I couldn't feel anything, watching how he did did this and her chest would rise but each time it dropped and wouldn't rise by itself.

"COME ON!!!" My emotions took control of my hand and I slapped her.

"What the fuck Audr--" Cough.

I liked at her face as the elf stopped, laying her head on her chest.

I waited in silence.

"She'll need to be under heavy medical surveillance as she might not survive through the night, someone will need to be by her side for at least one whole day to ensure she doesn't stop breathing or that her heart stops.

"She's alive?"

The elf nodded at my question and I think that's all my body needed to finally give into pain and pass out.

I woke up and sat up.

Looking at myself and my arms, both fixed.

"Good to see you back Highness."

"Belladonna." I gaped, so I wasn't dreaming she had come.

"It is my your highness, how are you feeling?" I looked around the healing chambers. "You slept for two whole days."

"I... I am fine." I looked at my hands. "Is she....?"

"Her condition didn't deteriorate, it even got better but now she just needs to sleep and wake up when she thinks she is ready."

I looked where she was looking as saw Arianwyn in a bed next to me.

"I never seen anyone survive that binding spell." She said.

"You taught her?" I was a bit mad but couldn't stay for long. "Thank you, you helped us, we couldn't have won without it."

"My honor."

"My mother also helped, Merlin said the dragon stone gems store magic and she filled hers with a little of her own so despite my void tearing it all out the little in it could go back in her and spark alive again."

"So much played on so little... We are grateful for your fight."

I sat in the royal carriage without the top of it so that the people could see us.

I wasn't hearing their acclamation, I knew they were celebrating me hand in saving the world but Arianwyn was not here so this meant nothing to me, wake up.... When will you wake up?

It is a week now.... Just wake up...

I laid on my bed, staring at the wall.

I miss you so much.... When are you coming back?

I fell asleep like that.

I was woken by a knock that rattle the window.

I jumped out of bed and sprinted to the window and slammed the shutters open.

"Hi." I gaped at her, she was really there, even the slight pain of my still restricted arm because of its breaks vanished.

"Arianwyn." I whispered din shock as she smiled bright at me.

"I promised I'd live." She whispered as she stepped in and hugged me, my shoulder shook with new sob as I sniffled.

"I thought I lost you." I took a deep breath as I looked up at her.

"I know I did too and I am sorry." I felt her wipe my tears before looping her arms around my waist "But I don't plan on going anywhere anymore." I lifted my good arm and cupped her cheek with it, feeling her lead her head into it.

"I wouldn't let you anyway." I said before pulling her head closer and connecting our lips.

She is finally back.