-71-

"A prude I say Arianwyn." I say while laying on my back with a content smile as I stared at her back.

"Will you stop repeating that?" She sat with her back towards me but I could see her ears burning red, how cute, refusing to look at me, already having put her pants on and currently tying her boots but still topless. "And put some damned clothes on!"

"No one will see us, you made sure of that." I could tell she was blushing harder as I looked at the branches the grew out of the shelves to hide us as I laid on my side. "You even made it comfortable." I passed my hand through the thick grass carpet under us. "You are too prude as I said." I said with a smile.

"You should be the prude one, you are a princess." She shifted around to sit on her ankles and grabbed the bind's length.

"Well what can I say there are moments when even I am needy, why do you think we would sneak out of the castle, just to drink?" I touched her back, tracing shapes on it but it made her head shoot up and pull herself straight, her skin is so soft despite it all that she went through, I traced the shape of the black ink under her skin.

"Good gods if the queen knew of this she'd have my head."

"Why would she tho?" I sat up slightly and hugged her from behind with a smile, palms on her sides and resting my chin on her shoulder. "You weren't the first one as I told you and she wouldn't have seen it happen and to crown it all, how else do you think we were made? My father was not some woman masquerading as a man with the knowledge of a spell to magically make us." I said as I walked a hand towards but it was grabbed by hers before I could even your her waistline

"You are insufferably bold about this Audrey." She said. "And impossible." I laughed, finding it cut and kissed the side of her neck, there is quite a few marks left on it.

"Ah you mages, pure until marriage."

"Audrey!" She threw her arms up in disbelief.

"What? It is true with you until now."

"Leave my pants alone."I had grabbed it with with my other free hand, pushing it slightly down. "And stop pressing yourself against my back." She threw her legs straight out and slightly apart to keep me from even having a chance of pulling them down, she also crossed her arms over her chest, how amusing.

"Prude I say, prude." I laughed again as I freed her pant's waist and heard her sighed in relief but I leaned and gave the back of her neck a bit as 'punishment' for ordering me around. I chuckled at her yelp and how fast she got to her feet, as she looked at me I couldn't help another loud laugh.

"You bit me!" She grabbed her neck.

"I did it before you just were into it." I saw the inner struggle to keep her eyes on my face before she kicked the ground and the grass carpet threw my clothes into my face just adding to my laughs. "You are too fun to play with when you are out of your element my dear head mage."

"Get dressed." She said, rubbing the redness away from her face. "They need us."

"The mages are calling?" I sighed.

"Yes."

"Alright alright I'll have mercy on you."

I started to dress up and when I was she was long done.

With a single wave of her hand the library was back to normal. I smiled and hugged her from behind.

"I said it before but you'll be the death of me."

"I know." I gave a smile as she looked at me with a raised brow.

"Well lets get going."

"Faster we are done, faster we can have fun."

"Audrey...."

"Prude... Anyhow we have a meeting?" I changed the subject, letting her escape it for now.

"We do have to think of something to save the queendom, I can't help imagining how he already is hurting the people not wanting to follow him."

"True... I sure hope we can get this done quick."

"Trust me I do too, I just wish for our usual calm life to come back, the occasional mage work from time to time and days of calm and relaxing life not this hellish work of the devil Aurelius brought for us."

"Seems so far away doesn't it? As if we can never reach it."

"Yeah... But prophecy spoke, we three will clash and will duke it out... I will not let him win, I can't let him win, not with all the pain he caused and what he deprived me of."

"We'll beat him down together."

"Yeah, together."

I smiled with confidence, don't worry Mystery I will work it out with the flower, we will win together.