Time machine

WARNING, TW- SELF HARM-KINDA

Raven stared at Clarke, dumb founded.

"What if you die?!" The older, exclaimed

Clarke's heart swelled within her chest- Raven may have a odd way to show it, but it was obvious she cared loads for the blonde.

" and then I'll be stuck with that Lexa bitch and she'll think I killed you, I wont even get to touch you, unless i engage in necrophilia" Raven's lips formed a wicked smile at that last point, as if she wouldn't mind touching the blonde's cold, unconsenting body.

Suddenly, her expression changed from pure lust, to lust dilluted with anger.

"but then I wont hear your soft moans turn into screams as i thrust my fingers inside of your tight hole. I wont experience your slender fingers dig into my back - or my pussy for that matter" Raven spoke- her mind distant and mouth dry.

BOOM.BOOM.BOOM. Clarke's heart regained its previous unstable form and began to beat painfully once more.

She just wanted Lexa.

She needed Lexa.

She took a deep breath- attempting to slience her thoughts.

" I wont die. 500ml of blood wont do major damage to me Rae" Clarke spoke tenderly, batting her eyelashes up at the  girl she once called her best friend.

"As for your fantasies, I'm sure they'll become true one day" The blonde coerced her tongue to say.

Raven raised her eyebrow- almost as if to say 'oh yeah?' And then grabbed Clarke roughly round the waist and pulled the younger girl into herself.The brunnette then lifted Clarke's face with her rough, calloused hand and smashed her own- chapped- lips to the blonde's.

Clarke forced herself to kiss back, though no sparks flew, no butterflies emerged in her stomach, her cheeks didnt change in shade and she didnt get turned on.

None of the things that would normally happen -after kissing Lexa -happened.

Clarke wasn't suprised.

The blonde broke the kiss- as gently as she could as to not provoke the older girl or insinuate that she didn't want to kiss her, afraid of what the outcome would be.

She then walked over to Raven's bed and sat upon it, taking the glamorised dog bowl with her.

Raven watched, unmoving - instead continuing to fantsise over Clarke.

The younger, having no equipment spare, retrieved her dagger from her sheath- wrapped round her waist.

She took the hem of her shirt and ran it over the blade of her dagger, in an attempt to rid it of any germs. Sterile, I know.

She then sliced her wrist, in a fast and clean motion.

Raven sucked in a breath from between her teeth but made no attempt to comfort the girl.

Clarke endured the pain, breathing rhythmically through her nose then through her mouth.

She hovered her injured wrist atop the dish and squeezed her fist- so that the blood rushed out faster and she had something to distract her mind with.

Raven- upon seeing Clarke's face increasingly turn pale, felt obliged to help her. So she did the thing she does best- talk.

" sooo, Griff, whatchu gonna do after Lexi resseructs?" the older girl asked- while rocking back and forth on her heels.

Clarke clenched her jaw .

" whatever you wish me to do" Clarke muttered quietly- as if she hadnt wanted the other girl to hear her.