End

Inside was rustic looking flooring, paired with plain, cream walls- a glass dining table sat expecatant in the middle- it's surface topped with a small, pink rose, set in a silver vase. The rose was fake obviously.
The next room, along was the seating area- as Lexa called it.
On each opposite wall, was a plump, tatted looking sofa- pushed against the cream walls.
Below the sofa's lay a mat that looked as if it had been freshly torn from the back of a gorila . Clarke wouldnt doubt the therory- Lexa would do something like that if she was honest.
It's fur, jet black, and errect- as if the animal were still alive- still able to feel the cold- but of course it was dead- right?!
The blonde smilled gratefully in the brunettes direction and headed for the stairs- curious as to what the other rooms looked like.
The stairs were covered in a thick, green coloured moss,vines intertwining themselves - coating the surface- making going up stairs practically impossible.
Clarke smile decreased in size.
" oh well, we offically own a bungalow" she laughed.
" I am sorry baby, I did try to clear it" she said whilst pointing at the 1cm of carpet that was actually showing.
The blonde chuckled.
The brunette was confused.
"Honestly Lexa, im suprised that you even found a house at all, never mind one with an upstairs" she chuckled.
Lexa hummed in agreement.

"So now what?" The brunetter questioned.
"Now we live, in joyfull bliss" she half muttered the last bit- wary of just how cringe she had come across. She was meant to exaggerate- rubbing it in the faces of those who would wish them bad.
The blonde laughed and lightly slapped Lexa's arm.
"That, we will"