Drool

The two woke up to the sounds of birds chirping gleefully.
Clarke rolled over briefly- bumping into a sleepy Lexa.
" ouch" the brunette spoke, voice drenched full of sarcasm.
The blonde rolled her eyes and then smacked the brunette's arm playfully.
"Comee onnn, get up, we've already slept in"
"What?" Lexa screamed throwing the thin blanket to the side and sitting up on her elbows." I barely slept" she frowned.
"You weren't complaining last night" the blonde teased pocking her side.
The brunette immidately blushed- profusley, and reached to the end of the tent attempting to grab the thin piece of  fabric she had discarded merely a minute ago.
"Don't you dare" clarke warned, (somewhat playfully though there was a hint of warning in her voice) grabbing the blanket first and keeping it firmly out of the other's reach. "I'm hungry" she finished, with a exaggerated pout upon her face.
"Ughhh fineee... klorke" she teased.
"Stawpp you know I hate that" the blonde said before assulting her a with a plump pillow.
" ow! Ow! The other manged to murmue through the onslought of attacks and laughter she was doing.
Clarke didn't stop her attack, infact straddled Lexa in order to gain an advantage.
                         *************
The two exited the tent a little later on, the blue hue still visible but darker in colour now, the birds sat silent atop the bare branches.
Out walked a slightly dishevleved looking Clarke, her face sweaty  and lips bruised, wearing only a tshirt and jeans- her jacket tossed roughly against her shoulder, her hands wet and gleaming probably after washing them .(NO, IT'S NOT CUM).
The older walked out, face red, as if she were a tomato, mouth still slightly ajar, her breath coming out hoarsly and in shallow breaths. She was wearing one of Clarke' outfits as she had none of her own- tight black jeans,  a tighter blue shirt and an even tighter jacket if that were possible, Lexa mused.
And yes, Clarke did choose the outfit.
Clarke turned round to face Lexa but rather than staring lovingly into her green orbs, her eyes dragged down the other's body. Slowly.
Lexa was so hot she thought. If she had done a strip tease for me- Clarke's musings halted when she felt her drool meet her chin to which she jutted out in Lexa's direcrion.
At first, Lexa was clueless( as usual) but soon realised that the blonde wanted her to lick off her drool. Kinky. Lexa would know.
" ummm no thank you?" Lexa said genuenly horrified.
" Clarke pouted, the line of drool travelling futher down and onto her neck"
Lexa rolled her eyes with a smile and licked the drool from Clarke's chin delicatley, staring into her eyes as she did so.
She then licked her neck, even the skin that lacked drool.
She started biting, sucking, kissing.
Before they could go for round 3, Lexa peeled herself off of the younger one with a self control that she never knew existed.
" you should eat" the brunette smiled, pecking her lips.
Clarke broke out into a fit of laughter and ran for the woods.
" AND NOT JUST ME " Lexa joined in on the harmonious laughter and followed her in the woods.
****
After a few minutes of concentrated searching on Lexa's part, and hushed foot steps, the two found a deer.
Clarke, not wanting to do any of the dirty work, simply stood and watched Lexa do her thing.
Carefully, the brunette took her dagger from her tight pocket and assumed a stance. With one sharp flick of the wrist, the blade circled out of her grasp and picereced the deer's neck- startling it.
The animal began to run south. The brunette swiftly followed- she hated this part, especially with the attire she had found herself in. She made noise every time she moved- the leather rubbing against eachother.
Mean while, the blonde was tracking the brunette, trying to catch up with the fast- pace the woman kept. Failing- obviously.
Eventually, the deer stopped running- the blood loss finally affecting it.
Lexa sliced its neck- ensuring the animal had stopped breathing then dragged the deer onto her shoulders - two front feet on her left shoulder, it's hind feet on her right shoulder.
"Finally" an out of breath Clarke sighed- exasperated " I've been trying to catch up for ages"
Lexa laughed, her smile reaching her eyes.
"Come on" the older beckoned, one hand supporting the animal upon her shoulders and the other grasping Clarke's, leading her back to the cave in the sunset.