Confrontation

The two found themselves within one anothers arms, snuggled on the bed.
They'd stayed that way for a while- finding peace in eachothers proximity.
Clarke had her back against the bed rest, Lexa in her arms, her back against Clarke's front. Clarke's hands simultanously stroking the brunette's hair that cascaded down the length of her back.
Lexa turned within the younger's hold and placed a hot kiss upon her lips before blushing and leaning backwards.
Clarke ,too, blushed a bright pink and postioned her soft hands upon the older's ( red ) cheeks, preparing to lean in and continue what Lexa had started.
Suddenly, the door was thrown open and in walked Raven.
Clarke's face suddenly lost all the red in her cheeks and her blood ran cold within her veins. SHIT
Lexa's expression also changed but to one of challenge and anger. Hot. Burning. Anger.
She immeditelly leapt off of the bed and stood in a defensive stance- her hands clenched tightly into fists, which guarded her face.
Meanwhile, Clarke cowered bwhind Lexa- not because she was scared of Raven, but because if she faced her, all the memories of what she did would become more real. She felt dirty.
Raven was clad in a low cut top with tight, tight jeans. Too tight.
She assumed her postiom- directly adjacent to the commander- and smirked.
Lexa's expression didnt alter, instead, she took a step forwards, intruding Raven's personal space.
The mechanic bit her lower lip and then teased " are we about to kiss right now?"
"Something like that" the leader spoke in a seductive tone.
Raven was suprised- Lexa didnt jokes or sarcasm for that matter. In fact, the ignorant woman wondered if Lexa even knew what sarcasm was.
Nevertheless, the mechanic leaned in- Lexa was hot so why not she reasoned mentally.
Lexa,too, leaned in (selling the act) before pulling her arm back and launching it straight into the gut of the other woman.
The mechanic grunted out in both shock and hurt.
That punch had DEFINTLY left a bruise.
The mechanic doubled over in pain , holding her middle sectiom- as if her arm sonehow lessened the blaring pain in her gut.
It didnt.
Lexa then grabbed the hair atop her head and tugged it upwards, rather vicously.
Raven grunted,her neck erupting in a mountain of pain. She locked eyes with the so called leader, her left arm still wrapped around her waist.
The commander gave out a stifled chuckle before smashing her own head against Raven's.
The mechanic fell backwards and landed on the floor, the palms of her hands cushioning some of the damage. Lexa took a moment or two to recallibrate as the head butt affected herself too.
The leader slowly approached the crippled girl but before she could actually do anything more, the girl had raised her grazed, bloody hands, in retreat.
"Can we just talk?" Raven spoke tentavly , she didnt know if Lexa would stop the onslought of punches she was throwing.
Lexa raised an eybrow then tilted her head to the side- confusion written all over her face.
"You used a greiving girl to get what you wanted, and now you want to talk?!" Lexa blared.
The mechanic scrunched her face as if offended before declaring " I saved you"
" yes, after you made Clarke promise to be with you" Lexa protested.
Meanwhile, Clarke was torn. She wasnt sure how to feel. Should she of felt glad that Lexa protected her and cared so much about her?
Should she of felt disgusted that she was watching Raven getting beaten up with unfliching eyes? Was she a monster?
"-made Clarke promise to be with you" at that, the blonde tuned into the conversation, intrigued as to what the mechanic would say. What could she say?
"You're acting as if I raped her or summit, i offered her a deal, one that she agreed upon" Raven said simply.
The blonde looked down in embarassment. Was she the problem?
Clarke couldn't see Lexa's face as the blonde was sitting behind her. However, from the way her knuckles turned white from the pressure of her fist, Clarke was sure the situatiom would escalate.