Prey

Believing everything happened solely because of her, Clarke decided she should break up the argument.
She all but ran in front of Lexa , and stood on her side, in attempt to see both the predator and prey.
The blonde made eye contact with her beloved and was shocked to see just how angry she was.
Lexa's eyes were bloodshot as if each vein was a souce of anger. Her jaw was tightened so much in fact that her jawline was even sharper than her knife she used to possess.
Hawt.
No.
Not now.
"It's ok, it's ok " Clarke chanted, placing her open palm on Lexa's chest and offered her a small smile.
Lexa's clouded eyes focused on Clarke rather than the mechanic and immediately, the storm within her eyes calmed.
The leader stepped back.
The blonde turned to look at the mechanic. She was in a fetal postion- her knees tucked under her chin and her arms wrapped around her knees. Though her body language said anthing but.
Her eyes were ruthless- unwithering.
"Uh can I go now?" Raven spoke in a monotone voice.
Lexa's eyes were on her again. Like how easily a predator finds it's prey. The storm within her eyes returning.
" first, you shall pay" the leader spoke, emphasisng the word 'shall'.
Clarke didnt know what to do. Should she let Lexa do her thing? That would mean that Raven finally got her punishment and herself and Lexa would see justice.
But was justice blows and punches, scabs and scars? Clarke wasnt sure.
Meanwhile, Lexa had made her way to Raven- side stepping past Clarke.
The mechanic was a lot of things, but dumb wasnt one of them. She wasn't going to die becuase of some random blonde.
" wait, if I promise that I'll never touch or harm Clarke, will you let me go?" She pleaded, head turned towards upwards- towards Lexa.
" or look" the leader said.
For a minute, it was all quiet for Raven had no clue what Lexa was going on about.
"Uhhhh what?" The mechanic tenderly questioned.
She didnt want to poke the beast.
Lexa exhaled- exasperated before speaking.
" you shall not look at my Clarke either"
She demanded.
Clarke glanced towards Raven and found the girl was already looking at her.
For a minute she recognised the girl she once knew.
But before she knew it, the mechanic's eyes had changed back into a deep, blackish hue
Clarke took a step back at that. Why was she so timid?
Raven threw her arm up- her left one still wrapped round her waist.
Lexa- anticipating an attack- stood infront of Clarke, and placed her left hand upon the blonde's abdomen. Almost as if she was her support system.
Raven snorted at that ." Relaxx I was just stretching" she smirked a little. She was still wary of Lexa.
" and yes, I promise I wont look at her unless im dying, in need of her doctory expertise" she concluded with an ounce of sarcasm.
Clarke rolled her eyes.
Lexa was clearly against the idea of Clarke having to look after the brute infront of her if push came to shove.
She was about to protest before Clarke tenderly touched Lexas hand.
Lexa backed off.
"Come, Lexa" the blonde spoke smoothly and in a silky tone.
Like a lost puppy, Lexa instantly followed the blonde out of the door.