Beautiful Stranger

I woke up with the sun in my face and a high pitched squeal in my ear. I sat up and then flopped back down on the bed as my head exploded into a million pieces. The inside of my skull was two symbols crashing everytime I moved. I lay very still as I waited for the noicse and light to settle properly in my head.

After a couple minutes I tried sitting up again and was greeted with blissful silence. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and immediatley fell down, my legs cut from under me.

I stood up again and fell into a warm body. I turned my head to the side and saw a head of salmon colored hair. I stood up quietly and froze when Natsu whispered my name gruffly before flopping over on the bedmand going back to sleep.

I relaxed a bit and ran for the bathroom, trying to be stealthy as I moved. I made it to the bathroom in one piece before shutting the door and sighing loudly. " Natsu is my intended. Natsu and I. A thing. Together. Though he has Lissanna. What have I gotten myself into?"

" What's wrong Lucy? Worrying about your precious Zeref? You're with me now so, don't worry about him anymore, okay? " I looked at the door and sighed heavily. " What do you want Natsu? " I asked through the door and I could hear him chuckle loudly. " It's sad really." He said through the door and I could hear him get up and leave. " Natsu! NATSU DRAGNEEL!! Get back here! " I shout and then blush. I'm not married to the idiot. I stood up and walked to the bathtub and sank deep beneath the steaming water.

I had much to do today. And it all centered around him. I would get my husband back but first, I had to prepare for war.