𝑇𝑤𝑜

I woke up. As soon as i regain consciousness I remember him.

JJ.

The only name that my mind has focused on.

As I think about him I just get all giddy and smiley.

Speak of the devil I got a notification on my Instagram of a DM from the man himself. Jesus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KSI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, your the girl from yesterday right? I haven't just framed some rando on Insta lmao?

Nope dw it's me! I actually didn't know you were KSI!

Well yeh but I don't flaunt it lmao

Well sometimes you have to in this industry  hehe

True, so I didn't actual know u were in the public eye either?

Have been since day 1, my mums a famous politician and my dad is a well known physicist and engineer!

Omg that's really cool!

Haha they don't think so but I do, so tell me about yourself?

Ah you see, one only gets to know one if they were to go on a date.

Is this your way of proposing a date? Asking me ?

Maybe, who knows, only if my lady shall accept.

I accept. When and where?

Tomorrow, surprise, send ur address and I'll pick u up?

Sure lmao

Cya x

Cya JJ x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have only yet barely met JJ but I had a good feeling about him, a forever feeling, we could end up best friends but I want us to be more than that....

DATE 1

It was the day of our first date, we had been texting all night getting to know each other, I found out a bit about him like what he does, his age, his goals and aspirations in life and we have fairly similar aspirations and morals.

We both wanted to one day have kids, he said as much as he always wants a son he wants a daughter because he said one feeling he wants is to be able to protect her, he's actually the sweetest.

I had been looking at JJ and his friends YouTube pages and he doesn't come across half as pure, innocent and caring as he is on camera, he acts so tough, hard, fuckboy esk on camera.

I had decided to wear a black blazer and black dress underneath, keeping it a clean, crisp look.

I had done my hair and makeup and was feeling myself.

I put on the outfit and shoes and took a few selfies before hand.

My phone pinged and JJ said he was here, here goes nothing.

~~~~~

We had sat down in the restaurant and we had been talking non stop I swear, something in me never wanted the convo to end.

"Hi guys what can I get you to drink?" A girl who looked a bit nervous said to us, she seemed endearing.

"Hiya, can I get a strawberry Daquiri please?" I ask innocently.

"Make that 2 please and thank you." JJ says whilst smiling at her for a sec.

She leaves and we look into each others eyes.

His eyes were like black swimming pools that once you dive, you get pulled in by a whirlpool and it's like you can't swim and you melt and drown in them.

"So tell me more about you, like what's your type?" He asks with a light smile.

"Well i like funny guys or guys with a good laugh, good teeth, dark features, good job and wants kids." I say with a thinking face.

"What's yours?" I ask smirking.

"I like boss woman, woman that can fight for what's right and their independence, dark features, funny, good fashion and good body." He says laughing a little at the last one.

"Good to know..."I laugh as I know I ticked most of those I don't know if I'm funny but I'm the rest I guess.

"I think we tick each others boxes you know?" He says giggling.

"I couldn't agree more." I giggle

Just then our drinks arrive and she places them on the table.

"What would you like to order now?"

I pick up a menu and so does JJ.

"Could I have Tomato Pasta please?" I ask and she nods as she writes.

"Could I have the Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza special please?" He asks looking very happy that we had ordered now.

"Okay I'll be back with food shortly guys!" She quickly says as she walks to the kitchen.

"Well then, cheers to us, for this date!" I cheers as we both pick up our drinks and clink them together and take a sip each.

"Cheers to us!" He smiles and we stare into each other's eyes, it felt like a lifetime, I felt as though when I looked at him in the eyes, I could see everything.

I felt like he was so luring, when I look in those eyes I see my life with him in a flash, I can see us, our future.

But soulmates don't exist do they?