𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑡.𝑙𝑙

Liked by KSI, bouxavenue, sharongaffka and 1,034,729 others

@TheHarlaFoster: New Courtney set available on WWW.Maícouture.co.uk

@Taliamar: I want you, and that set!
-@TheHarlaFoster: sending a PR package as we speak bby!!!!!

@Maícouture: 🙌 ❤️

Fan179: so pretty!!!!

User7299: her brand is so cool so is she

@Tobjizzle: boss lady shit! 🙌
-@TheHarlaFoster: my bro!!!

@hater6: flirting with Tobi in the comments 😑 pathetic!

Tap to load 4,893 other comments......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been awake for a while now.

I took the photo whilst I got up to pee but shortly climbed back into JJ's warm embrace in bed.

I fell back asleep floating off into no mans land dreaming....

..................

I held JJ's hand walking around I'm the Maldives going to the edge of the water looking out at the sun perfectly setting

"I love you so much." JJ blurts out.

"I love you more baby." I whisper while placing my hand on his cheek smiling warmly at him.

We stare at each other and I could sense he was nervous for some reason but didn't want to ask.

As soon as I look back out at the sun JJ  starts talking.

"Harla, the day I met you, I could feel my life had found the missing puzzle piece, the woman of my dreams had finally entered my life. You took my breath away, and never fail to keep taking it away every second of every minute of every hour of the day, your smile lights up a room, your ambition inspires millions, your looks turn heads and drop jaws, your personality is to die for, you are to die for and the fact that you chose ME of 7 billion people is mind boggling, I Love you with all my being and soul and I could never change that and would die for you..." he starts, as he drops to one knee pulling out a box and I begin crying.

"Harla Maía Foster, will you marry me?" JJ says on one knee a tear slips his eye.

"Oh my god, YES!" I scream as he slips the big rock on my finger as we hug and share a warm, passionate kiss.

This is the life I've always wanted...
~~~~

I opened my eyes to see JJ walk back from the bathroom as the toilet had just flushed.