𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑡.𝑙𝑙

Do you get déjà vu when he's with you?
Do you get déjà vu?, hmm
Do you get déjà vu, huh? - Deja Vu - Olivia Rodrigo

Harla's pov

He then started speaking.

"Harla, the day I met you, I could feel my life had found the missing puzzle piece, the woman of my dreams had finally entered my life. You took my breath away, and never fail to keep taking it away every second of every minute of every hour of the day, your smile lights up a room, your ambition inspires millions, your looks turn heads and drop jaws, your personality is to die for, you are to die for and the fact that you chose ME of 7 billion people is mind boggling, I Love you with all my being and soul and I could never change that and would die for you..." he starts, as he drops to one knee pulling out a box and I begin crying.

Was I having Deja vu?

I swear I've heard these exact words.

It didn't stop the tears tho.

"So Harla Maí Foster, will you be my forever by being my wife?" He asks whilst on one knee, with a gorgeous ring in a box in his hands, a tear about to fall from his eye which I wipe.

"Yes, of course." Is all I could say before I place a passionate kiss on his lips as he stand up and picks me up.

We embrace for what felt like forever yet it was 3 seconds.

He put me down and slips the ring on, it's one of them I showed him that one day....

Oh my-

It all makes sense now...

Why he asked for rings and to meet the family.

"It's beautiful." I say tears pretty much streaming down my face.

"You picked it and yet you had no clue what you were in for." He says as he plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." I whisper smiling up at him.

"I love you more." He whispers back holding my waist tight.

I was shocked.

I couldn't believe it.

We then got pictures taken by a hired photographer at the bar that JJ hired and walked along the beach.

I climbed into bed that evening in shock.

JJ was in the shower so I posted the pictures.

♡︎ Liked by KSI, Dior, vogue, champagnepapi & 4,933,874 others

@TheHarlaFoster: soon to be a Mrs <3

@Taliamar: AHH CRYING SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
-@TheHarlaFoster: I love you!

@Vogue: congrats from the team! 💕

@Maícouture: congratulations from the fam! 💕🥺

@fan638: SCREAMING RN, CONGRATS!!!!!!

@user6: omg to who?

@sdmnfan55: is JJ engaged?

Load 6838 other comments...................

___________________________

Reading all the lovely comments melted my heart.

As I posted it JJ walked out the bathroom.

"I see you have said something." He smiles climbing in to bed next to me.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I ask for approval even though there's no going back.

"Yes of course I don't mind besides no one truly knows it's me.

"True, speculations but no one confirmed it." I reason.

I turn off my phone and snuggle up to him.

We were in a comfortable silence for a while till I broke it.

"Don't you find it crazy?" I question out of the blue.

"What crazy?"

"That we have finally found each other but at bad timing. I wouldn't change anything what so ever but I only have 3-4 years left to live, I would love if we knew each other since we were like 16 or something but still I wouldn't change our journey for anything else." I finish and kiss his hand.

"I mean why live in worry of the future when you can live in the present, I think if we ignore time limits and shit we can live a happier life, don't look into the depths of it." He reasons as he kisses the top my head.

"I guess so. Also how did you know?"

"Know what?" He giggles.

"That you wanted to marry me?"

"Because as I said I would die for you, your my soulmate, even in the short period of time that I've known you, the year I favour the most in life is the one I met you in." He holds me tighter as he speaks those words.

"I like that you proposed early, I know maybe why you did it but my dad proposed to my mum on their 7 month anniversary and then like 7 months later they were married." I say.

"Well I like the idea of marriage anyways and I know you do too so I thought why not do it whilst we are here for your birthday.

"Cutie!" I smile.

As I turn the light off I turn on my side as JJ spoons me.

The moonlight making a luminous appearance, shining in at us.

I felt so content.

I loved it.

"Goodnight Angel, I love you Fiancée." He whispers in my ear before darkness consumes me.