𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

♡︎ LIKED BY KSI, kendalljenner, savagexfenty  and 1,379,621 others

@TheHarlaFoster: last nights activities <3

~~~~

@kendalljenner: the finest!!!!
-@TheHarlaFoster: all u <333

@Taliamar: stunninggg
-@TheHarlaFoster: no u bby <3

@fan180: omg ksi liked

@user62: holy, ksi liked!!!!

@hater30:ew ksi liked this bitches post

@user06:she's so pretty!!!

LOAD 5280 OTHER COMMENTS......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had enjoyed me and JJ's date, it had been one night and we exchanged numbers and have been texting non stop!

There was something about him I really liked.

It might be his pure heart.

It might be his charm.

It might be his personality.

It be his way of things.

Who knows, I certainly don't.

HANGOVER 1

I had been texting JJ and he told me to go clubbing with him and some of his friends, I felt excited that he wanted to show me to his friends

More to the point I was excited to go clubbing.

I hadn't found the time to go with work being busy and not focusing on myself for a while.

Picking an outfit to impress JJ was difficult but as I looked enough, I found the one.

I put on one of my favourite underwear sets that I've made in my business line so far, it was a red, detailed Lacy bra and thong which JJ had mentioned he liked the colour red.

He wouldn't really see it but I planned to put a black, flames mesh long sleeve top on over the bra and a ruffled black skirt.

I wanted to look as good as I could for JJ because I felt this pressure to impress him.

I put the outfit on and then go to do makeup, I do a simple neutral coloured look that paired well with my skin tone.

As my hair was a bit dry looking I put a bit of hair oil through it to liven it up as I waved it.

After that I got a notification saying that JJ and his Uber was just pulling up soon so I shove on my black knee high skin tight boots and grab my white rusched shoulder bag and lock up the apartment.