𝑆𝑖𝑥

It was a few weeks ago since we had said I love you and he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Whenever I said I don't believe in love.

I felt like JJ has taught me otherwise.

He has taught me being loved by another is a feeling and exists for a matter.

One feeling I've had recently is waking up, with JJ's arms like vines all wrapped around my body.

It was nice.

I had also been taking everything in a bit more past few months as I knew I only had a few years.

I don't plan on telling JJ because I don't want him counting down the days like I was.

I had been lying awake for a while but didn't want to get up as JJ was still sleeping and it was 6am so shortly I fell back asleep into a dream.....

'The bride May say her vows now.' The priest says at the alter in the church.

'Mr JJ Olatunji, you showed me what love really feels like, you showed me that love is real, you continue to show me that love is a wonderful thing when with the right person, everything about you I love, I love how you always plant a kiss in my temples if you wake up first, I love how even if I'm ill you give up your time to take care of me, I love how you hate Disney films but you'll watch them because i want to, I love how you always send me texts when your office and your filming you'll ask if I'm okay, I love how you always put 4 kisses on the end of every text message, I love how your so confident yet when around me you melt, I love when around the boys your the strong, tough KSI, but with me your so comfortable you make yourself vulnerable and you trust me. JJ the impact you have on my life is amazing and wouldn't change you for the world, there is not one bit, bone or inch of you I don't love, pun intended. I will forever make you food that you love and load you with kisses just like you do with me, I love you.' I finish as I see JJ crying and so was I.

'Now will the Groom say his vows.' The priest says to JJ now.

'Harla Maía Foster, you are a goddess sculpted by the well I would say Greek gods but Jamaican gods, your a woman of endless talents, you can cook incredibly and never fails to make a bad dish, you have created yourself an empire all on your own and are one of the worlds best business women out there, you could wear a bin bag and everyone would drop dead because your beauty is to die for. I love you and you make me feel like the most loved man on this planet earth and I deeply thank you for that. Before you I had no hope left, I thought that I would end up lonely forever, but when I laid eyes on you, you did some crazy things to me, your infectious smile, your insane looks, your deep eyes that pull anyone in deep, how your so impulsive and spontaneous and full of whimsical ideas and thoughts, how your humour is just unmatched, I'm just happy that I'm marrying the woman of my dreams and I get to make her my forever and the mother of my kids, Harla I love you.' He finish's and I was balling.

The priest said a few more things that have to be said and then the moment came.

"And with that finished, without further interruptions and interjections, Olajide Olatunji, do you take Harla Maía Foster as your beloved wedded wife?'

'I do'

'Harla Maía Foster, do you take Olajide Olatunji as your beloved wedded husband?'

'I do'

'And with that, Mr and Mrs Olatunji, you may share a sweet, wedded kiss.'

We share a kiss and the crowd cheers as we run down the aisle out the door..

Then the dream ended.

Well then.

I was actually quite enjoying that dream.

I was lying in bed and threw a pillow over my face in anger and frustration but accidentally hitting JJ with it.

"Morning to you too?" JJ says waking up confused as to why I looked so mad.

"Morning, sorry." I apologise for accidentally hitting him with the pillow.

"What was that about?" He smiles at me brushing the hair out my face as we cuddle.

"I was having a good dream and it ended." I breathe out in frustration.

"What was the dream?" He asks stroking my hair.

"Um Its weird no.." I laugh.

"You can tell me anything, I promise I won't be weirded out." He kisses the top of my head.

"You sure, please don't be creeped out?" I look up at him and he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Promise." He cuddles me tighter.

"Okay, ugh I hate myself, okay so I dreamt we got married, like a follow up from the engagement dream." I get it out not wanting to make eye contact with JJ.

"That's cute." He just giggles.

"Wait so your not creeped out?" I ask so confused.

"I mean your my girlfriend and I don't
Plan on living life with anyone else, I mean I can see why you would think I'd feel that way but I'm not, oddly I'm jealous I didn't have it, what happened?" He asks smiling.

"Well all that happened was that I said my vows, I said how you taught me what love is and how it's supposed to feel, I said things I love about you, how you've impacted my life for the better and then I made a joke about your dick saying there's not a bit, bone or inch I don't live about you, pun intended or something. Then you said which was really cute saying that I gave you hope when you didn't have it and I make you feel like the most loved man on the planet and how I was sculpted by the Jamaican gods and that I make good food and the bit that made me the happiest was that you said you were happy you could marry me and make me your forever and the mother of your kids. Then after we did the I do's, we kiss, run down the aisle and that was the end." I kept smiling just thinking about it.

"Awww that sounds really cute, I wish I dreamt it." He softly says.

We sat there for a few seconds in a silence until he broke it.

"I'm glad we found each other." He whispers.

I sit up cuddled, cradled on his lap.

"So am I." I kiss him.

We spent the rest of the day in bed watching movies as JJ had today off and my days were selectable for work unless I have fashion week or meetings.

One thing about the vows that I'll hopefully one day say to JJ if we get married is that truly, pun intended or not.

"There's not one bit, bone or inch of you I don't love.."

AN: so if it seems I'm rushing their romance/ story, it's because this is written in the style of each chapter is like a flashback of important steps of their growth in romance, it's like Harla telling the story of their relationship as her looking back on it if that makes sense in case, it's not written as a slow burn or anything but written as a flashback and what's written are the Main memories and shit, ty for reading and tysm for the support x