𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Important note:

A/N: I'm gonna say the book is set in now December 4th 2022 or something like that.

Just to give an idea.

———————

We had landed back in the UK after my birthday trip to Costa Rica that was eventful.

We wanted to do a big friend group catch up so we organised something at Mine and JJ's apartment which I practically moved into.

We had just got back and we cleaned it up a bit and put our clothes and everything back.

It was 3:00pm and the first to arrive was Talia and Simon.

Me and Talia throughout the year and a bit I've known her we had gotten really close.

I could really trust her.

As we heard the knock at the door I couldn't contain my excitement so I sprinted and swung it open and pretty much screamed.

I ran into Talia's arms and squeezed her tight and she held me just as tight.

"TALIAAAAAA!!!!"

"HARLAAAA!!" She reciprocated.

"Oh my god it feels like months at this point, oh hi Simon." I say exaggerating forgetting Simons there.

"Hello to you too then." He rolls his eyes sarcastically.

We all share a laugh until JJ appears at the door.

"Hey man!" JJ says as he gives Simon a 'bro hug'.

"Hey bro!" Simon replies.

We all walk back into the apartment and sit on the couch.

"So how are you guys? How was your trip, I SEEN THE POST!!!" Talia asks getting slowly more invested.

"Oh my god where do I begin? Pretty much well to start, the trip was so good, the culture and food is unreal! And the engagement was so cute, we were having dinner and then we went to see the sunrise and it happened and I was NOT expecting it." I say smiling at the memories.

"Oh my god that's so cute! Show us the ring then!!!!" She says getting so giddy.

I show her the big diamond rock sat on my finger and her jaw drops.

"Holy shit... it's beautiful, JJ's got good taste you know." She smiles.

"Well she picked it without t realising, we were watching married at first sight and she started saying what engagement rings she loves, I'm quietly listening and taking notes because I knew I wanted to do it." He laughs.

"Yeah that's true." I sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 6:00pm and everyone was here and we were sat chatting.

We order food on Uber eats.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we all were just in one big deep chat.