𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

I slowly opened my eyes to see just me in bed.

I sat up and grabbed my phone to see a text from JJ.

'I'll be back soon <3'

I smiled just reading it.

I got up and went into the bathroom.

I did my morning skincare routine and got ready for the day.

It was only the 5th of December but on the rare occasion it was slightly snowing in London.

For once I know but it felt cozy.

Reminded me of New York, before it gets torrential obviously.

I went to brew a coffee so I could sit by the window, on my laptop, answering emails in my grey Calvin Klein set.

~~~~~~~

20 minutes had gone by and JJ walks in.

Snow on him but he held a bouquet of flowers.

"Good morning baby!" He smiles and sits next to me on the floor by the window.

"Morning bubs!" I reciprocate.

"What's the occasion, mmmm they smell good." I say as he hands over the flowers.

"Well I needed to ask a question." He starts.

"Okay, take the stage away." I joke.

"Well my lease is finishing up and so is yours soon so I was thinking we could get a temporary apartment while we build a house? So we can officially move in with each other as your apartment is just storage pretty much." He suggests.

I gently sit down the flowers and my coffee before excitedly jumping on him.

"YES OH MY GOD!"

"Okay cool, we need to find an apartment first, I'll leave the looks to you because I'm not bothered but make sure it's furnished." He says before kissing me and standing up.

"I have to film a video and go to a meeting about tour but we can talk more later if your not sure." He says.

"Um..Tour?" I query.

I knew what it was but he hadn't brought this up before.

"Yeah I'm gonna see if I can go on tour for my new album...why?" He asks.

"Oh well I thought you would have told me sooner." My mood slowly deflated.

"Babe I don't even know if I'm going that's why we are discussing it to see if I can. It's alright." He says as he walks over to the door.

"We can speak later, I love you." He bids goodbye.

I sit thinking for a moment.

It's not that i was sad he hadn't mentioned it.

I was just feeling selfish in the moment.