𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑃𝑡.𝑙

Weeks go by, still talking to JJ, we had been on our first date.

We had went to a booked out restaurant that we had to our whole selves, we ate pizza and shared a strawberry ice cream.

After we went to a cinema he had rented out and watched a new film that was recently put out, it was a romance, it was a story about 2 people and how their worlds collided, yet they didn't know, they found out that they were meant to be, they lived a happily ever after, the end.

I felt like I related to it a little.

Me and JJ have such similar worlds, in the public eye, constantly being either praised or criticised for shit we do, have no privacy.

But we don't know that we're meant to be, but somethings telling us that we are.

I had been staying at JJs recently, not doing anything naughty or extravagant, you thought.

Rather keeping it cute, it was like we were together but we weren't.

I for the third day in a row, woke up in JJ's bed, not in his arms this time, he wasn't in the room.

I sit up and grab my phone whilst stretching.

I yawned and as if on que JJ walks through.

"Morning!" I beam towards him.

"Morning, someone must have slept good." He giggles at me.

"Why? How? What did I say or do?" I frantically ask getting more panicked.

"Oh nah you just have like red sleep marks on your face that's all." He says smiling at me sitting next to in bed opening his arms.

"Oh yeah where were you?" I ask looking up at him pretending to be mad .

"I had a meeting, I left a note on the bedroom door so if you got up you would have seen it." He explains.

"Oh it's fine I'm just playing I just woke up confused that's all." I giggle.

"You free this week coming?" JJ asks with a cheeky smile.

"Yes I'm free from today which is Sunday? Yeah till next Monday." I say whilst checking the dates on my phone.

"Cool... pack your bags." He says casually whilst opening his wardrobe grabbing a suitcase and piling clothes in it.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, what's happening." I stand on the bed confused as hell but JJ doesn't say much.

"Right Chuck these on we're going to you're apartment." He throws joggers of his at me and after I shove them on he fireman lifts me to the front door.

He puts me down as I slip on my black slides, with yes white trainer socks on show.

I looked a wreck but didn't care.

We got in JJ's car and drove to my apartment.

All he told me was that it's in the country but I'll need swimwear even though it's March.