B2-8: You Ain't Innocent

"Boy I hate when shits like this
Make me insecure, wasted..."
~Justine Skye

Mila wakes up to soft pecks on her shoulder

Mila wakes up to soft pecks on her shoulder. Her eyes blink open as she shields her sight from the bright sun coming through the window. Moaning she peeks over her shoulder and sees Peter looking at her lovingly.

She smiles before holding up a finger and snatching the sheet off the bed as she wrapped it around her body. Making her way to the bathroom, Peter watches her smiling shaking his head.

"What are you doing Ror?"

Mila peeks her head out the bathroom to smile at Peter with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"Bruffing my teef..."

Peter chuckles, "Mila we've been best friends for as long as I can remember. You do know I don't care about that."

"I dofff!!!"

After another minute, Mila finally finishes brushing her teeth and quickly walks back into her room and lays beside Peter, with her head on his chest.

Peter kisses her forehead, "Good morning pretty girl."

Mila smiles up at him and kisses his chin, "Good morning boyfriend. How long have you been awake?"

Peter blushes slightly, "An hour..."

Mila giggles, "Who are you Edward Cullen?"

"I like looking at my beautiful girlfriend."

"So you are my neighborhood stalker."

Mila's laughter is cut short as her arms are pushed over her head and her wrists are held by Peter's hand as he hovers over her.

"Funny ror."

"I thought it was."

Peter doesn't reply as he dips his head down and starts to trail open mouth kisses down her neck.

Mila lets out a sigh, "Peter we have to get ready for school."

Peter continues to kiss down to her chest ignoring her statement. Mila moans as his hips softly hit hers. She feels his hard member against her heat. Her legs wrap around his waist as she finally gives in.

"Fine school can wait."

...

"What time is it?
Summertime is finally here
(Let's celebrate)
Wanna hear you loud and clear now
(School's out)
We can sleep as late as we want to
(It's our time)
Now we can do whatever we wanna do
It's summertime
(We're lovin' it)
Come on and celebrate now
(What time is it?)
It's party time
(Let's move around)
The time of our lives"