Episode 9

Episode 9

DENISE CARSON'S POV
What the f**k was she doing there. When I got down from seguro...I could see how terrified she looked, like I was going to kill her or something."Miss Walters?...what could you be doing out here?"
Was she crushing on me?...I laughed inwardly...well this is interesting.
"Umm sir I was just passing"
I rushed her
"Passing where?" She said she wanted to have a some air...how intriguing, first it was just a passing by thing now it's a fresh air thing..she even seemed to breath weirdly...was she having an issue. I could check her to see if she was sick. Her eyes were light brown...it reminded me of Treasure's...she also had a soft skin which was weird especially for a person...who worked so hard. I suddenly realized myself...Gosh Denise, she seemed out of breath and I didn't even notice....this wasn't the first time though. Was she somehow...
"Miss Walters are you... allergic to me?"
I watched as she gave a nervous laugh...then keeping a more serious face she replied..in the nicest manner ever. "Yes sir...I am"
What the f*ck is that supposed to mean? I could have asked her what she meant but we got interrupted.

Going to my Room I decided to take a quick shower. A slight thought of Treasure came into my head. I felt a little weird. Putting on my shirt and a PJ Trousers..I Moved out to see the workers and what they were doing. Exactly my luck, Tracy was here....gosh that woman... I couldn't Tell if she was clingy or just plain stupid. She got into a rift with Melanie already....I didn't really care I just didn't want her causing trouble. She moved upstairs to me when I stopped her disturbance from spreading. moving close to me sensually she kissed my cheek....What show was she putting on. I dragged her to my room.
"You don't seem to Happy to see me"
I heard her say as I took off my shirt to put on a Night robe.
"Tell me Tracy.....Is that something you should be surprised at?"
I was backing her facing my window, I didn't want to look at her...cause I knew she had come to stay for the night.
"It's been Three years and you still act this Cold to me...why Denise?"
It was too late ...she was hugging me from behind, her perfume already engulfing me. I could never Love Tracy....but She makes it hard for me sometimes, hard to not use her to forget Treasure.
I slowly pulled her arms away... Climbing on my bed I lay down.
"Do you seriously have to act like a baby..." She pulled out her necklace...."could you help me with my zip"
I stared at her with an emotionless. Expression...Tracy was a bi*ch, but a sophisticated one at that...so she she sure knew how to have her way. I sighed and stood, pushing her hair to the side then I undid the zipper,....her fair spotless back in view.....Not surprised cause as usual she didn't wear a bra.
Without saying a word she turned to faced me...Wrapping my arms around her waist, She kissed me...our tongues meeting each other, her soft hands were touching my chest... taking off my robe, then i made her pull down her gown, still with her red panties on I carried her to the bed still kissing her. Well she had woken the beast..now I let her go .... almost immediately I grinned..."why did you stop?" She asked surprised. I brought her out of My bed and made her kneel...I could see the disappointed look she had ... was she really expecting us to make love?...who makes love with a Bi**h?.. I breathed heavily... "Now!"
*
Three years ago...my mother had gotten sick...she was very sick and she wanted me to get married...I hadn't fully moved on from Treasure, it was hard to pick myself up but I had to please My mum. Well Fabian gave me an idea ...I could find a contracted girlfriend. Well Tracy was supposed to be the face for a particular Ad that would be run for the Company... My company..at first she seemed pretty tough... Sophisticated... outspoken and witty...I approached her and asked for her help...it seemed she was also going through some financial issues...so out of desperation she agreed. The deal was to pretend that we were dating until My mum's remaining days on earth were over.
She agreed and we got into business. Well their were alot of clauses I didn't know the woman would disregard. She started demanding for my attention and all that....and it was so frustrating living with her... Mum's idea though..even my sister didn't know that our relationship was fake, well Tracy forgot her place and wanted more. She never told me she loved me or crap....Thank God..cause that was the last thing I ever wanted to hear...but she always made sure I knew that she needed me, in everyway possible. One night we had gone for a certain business meeting...I had asked Sam my driver to take the other car home as we came in different cars while I took the other car with her. It broke down...the car I mean...it started raining and things got weird...I couldn't even call Sam to pick us up cause well...it wasn't reachable. She started all this...her hands reached for my crotch at first i was surprised...but getting a bit horny...we just did it. Having sex in the car seemed like the perfect thing to do at that particular moment.

Well she was pretty amazing, and acted normal...we both acted like Nothing happened and moved on normally. We even got the power couple accolades. It was okay... Until two weeks later My Mum died that particular year.
It took awhile but when everything was finalized I paid her and bid her goodbye. but then The following year...I went for a business Party. Everything seemed okay ...until I saw her again...she hadn't changed a bit but she looked more sad. I was just at the entrance About to leave when I heard her call my name. "How are you?" I asked as she moved close to me. Kissing my cheek....I could smell alcohol in her breath. "Denise Carson...Am good"
I Nodded and asked "Where have you been?"
She laughed "Everywhere...I..." Almost falling down I caught hold of her,She was drunk. "Need a ride?" I asked taking her to My car...she looked pretty messed up. I couldn't ask her which hotel she stayed in cause she had fallen asleep in the car. So Sam just took us to my place. I got the guest room ready for her and tucked her in Bed. It was late and the maids were asleep... Well that night was another Temptation altogether.
"Stay please..." I heard her say to me. so out of pity I sat beside her...she held my palm and pulled it to her cheeks then almost frantically she stood up and Kissed me...Well Pleasure I couldn't deny. I let myself get carried away...and she always seemed prepared. And that was all between I and Trisha...The no strings attached...us.. sometimes I wondered if she was a low profile nymphomaniac.
*
At two in the morning...We were done... Eating and exploring each other...She picked up a cigarette and handed it to me and rejecting it. I sat up...."why are you here...for Money?"
She scoffed "have I ever asked you for money?"