Episode 17

Episode 17

Brogan Lord's pov:
****************************
I lay beside her.... watching her sleeping exhausted body ...she looked so beautiful...I smirked...I envied myself sometimes...owing the best things...the finest things... having all I want in a finger...Power...the very thought of it...the very breath...the very essence of Power... indescribable...I could as for nothing more, power is indeed everything...Power is Power...... As always ...as expected...she pleasured me just the way I liked it. I took my pack of cigarettes... taking one stick and litting  it. After awhile she woke up. Her eyes still drowsy ..."Daddy"
I heard her say.... picking up a little  key I opened the cuffs. She was tired but I knew she was happy too...it was visible on her sleeping face...then I heard her phone beep...it was a reminder she had set...it said homecoming party...I wondered what party she was planning to go to.

"Trisha.." I called her...
"Mmm...Daddy?" She said again opening her eyelids slowly.
Without wasting time I asked her about the party she had set a reminder for.
She sighed ..but got up quickly.
"De...." She trailed off as her guilty eyes met mine... obviously she knew how much I hated that name...and I perceived that she was about to call that bastards name. But ofcourse being my Trisha she knew...how to curb it.
"The Carson's are having a home coming party...Mira Carson has just returned from school...soo their is a welcome party for her...errm I was supposed to attend"
I smirked..."it's okay get up and get going..." I could see the surprised look on her face, goddamit I really didn't want her anywhere close to those Carson bastards but...I had no choice.... actually I had a choice...but I choose to let her go there tonight...a nice way to plan the evening...nice party and Opportunity that wouldn't go to waste...it's better that way. She stood up abruptly and left to shower...I had already ordered her some new clothes from the nearby boutique and she loved them...

After some minutes she was done freshing up.. and passionately giving me a long kiss...she left. Without wasting much time I called Drex.
"Come to my room now..."
"Yes boss" I heard him reply then patiently I waited for him to come..in.
Giving him the order I asked him to not mess it up cause one slurpy mistake could lead to his end. Leaving him to decide an elaborate plan...while I indulge myself in a less suspicious event.
Moving towards the senator's lounge for their regular party...which I lost interest in a long time ago.
      It took my driver an hour to get in there....I could hear clamouring of glasses and feet's walking around...the guards there already knew me and as expected I was welcome...their were three stripers, a long table where 6 politicians of different titles...were  watching and entertaining their selves with...the girls nudity dance...as I entered all eyes turned towards me... Grant Mathew the minister for external affairs was the first to mention my name.
"Lord Brogan.. you are here"
I gave a fake smile "Obviously.." others began to greet and talk to me...about irrelevant things...things that never really mattered...the only silent one in the group was Alexander Stratton my old friend...close enough...well we haven't spoken in a long while cause of certain issues....the stripers ventured forward and one of them moved towards Grant first... straddling him and  grinding on his d**k....we could all see it poke out and create a tent, as she got up. Giving  us a dumb peace sign he followed her to one of the rooms....the second did the same...and immediately after the third too....there were four of us remaining on the table.... I, Alexander, McPherson a minister for youth affairs and Peterson, a retired minister. They both decided to go home as their wives would be worried... thereby leaving I and Alexander in the room.
          I watched him smirk
    "The Money merchant...how are you doing"
I didn't answer directly..."I've been searching.."
"For what exactly..."
"More money.."I laughed hysterically... obviously annoying him to the core...
I could see the lines on his four head...a bar lady in a short skirt approached us asking if we would drink anything.
I asked for champagne and he asked for that too. "Look Alex ...that was in the past....why do u have to keep remembering it.."
He looked at me from the other end of the table..."Who can easily forget betrayal?" The lady came with the drinks serving me my wine...but on getting to Alex he stopped her from going back...still talking to me he asked her to kneel down.
"Betrayal...can cut through anything....it opens our eyes... especially when someone steals your Money...or make you lose money....you know how that feels right?"
Zipping his fly he thrust his d**k in the girl's mouth and made her suck it in front of me... keeping his eyes however on me." Money swindlers are everywhere Alex...that's the most obvious thing on earth...."
      "Well I guess Liars ... are not obvious too? Right?"
I slowly moved my hand to my pocket and pulled out my gun...still hiding it from him...in case it got messy...I could...finish him off...
Shortly he also pulled out a gun... pointing it at me...which I did too....the heated tension rising between us....but slowly he turned the gun to the girl who was giving him a blow...."Now go faster... before  I end you"
Out of fear which I could not see in her face but feel from her body movement she moved faster than ever. Getting less entertained I stood up to leave... wouldn't want to see Alexander cum infront of me..that actually made me laugh. But despite the hatred we had for each other... we both knew that not even a bullet could repay us each other's debt.