Episode 38

©️ BLAZEREMA
    Contracted work...do not plagarize!

Episode 38

**MELANIE WALTERS POV**
******** ****** ***** ***** *****
It was Jason's birthday today, his house was lit and the party was just on top. I would have been vibing in the party but my mind was not there entirely. I and Mika were the ones who worked our asses to get the party fired up. Most of our coursemates came and Jason was very excited, there were food, snacks and alcohol. Mika organized the games and music while I took care of the food. At about 8pm the house was buzzing with lights and great music.
   "Thank you so much Mel" Jason appreciated me as I arrived after going home to get changed. Mr Carson had seen me leave the building earlier, but he didn't say anything, or ask me questions which I was grateful for.
   "Your welcome.." I hugged him.
"Well thank her!, Like I didn't also contribute too " Mika yelled after hearing our conversation.
Jason laughed"you are the best Mika, ofcourse I wanted to thank you too.."
She squinted at me after ignoring him " Melanie you look so beautiful.."
I smiled. "Oh it's nothing"
"No thank yous again?"
She shook her head,"Both of you really want to get on my nerves...you must get punished" 
    She yelled as she dragged both our hands .
"Okay Everybody!, We have our first two players for our first game!"
The guest began to hail happily.
Gosh this didn't feel good.
"Mika I think this is a bad idea..."
She laughed "None of my ideas are ever good"
I looked at Jason, who shrugged.
"Okay everyone, Our first game is 7mintues in hell"
She tossed us inside a dark compartment in Jason's house, which had the lights switched off. Locking us in, Mika yelled.
"Don't worry you too, once the seven minutes is over, we will let you out. For now have fun!, While we play other games"
    I kept knocking on the door, "Let Me out Mika, this isn't funny!"
Jason sat on the floor putting on his phone's torch light. "Calm down, Melanie...you know Mika she wouldn't listen."
  I felt defeated, and awkward, sitting beside him, the only space left..I sighed.
"You enjoying this?"
He smiled."it's part of the birthday party, I just have to go with the flow.."
I replied "Well your the kind to always see the positive things."
Suddenly remembering his gift in my purse.
I brought it out. It was wrapped and I didn't want him to open it until the party was over.
He seemed excited and thanked me for it.
"Any thing for you.."
There was another awkward silence between us.
But then he broke it.
"Melanie I have always wanted to ask you this question..."
I looked at him, as he stared at his hands while talking.
"You can ask me anything ofcourse."
"Ever thought of having a Boyfriend?"
Well we have had conversations about getting a boyfriend and stuff, but I didn't really take it this way. The question had a different touch, it felt directed...well maybe I was imagining things.
"Well, before having a boyfriend..you have to be in love though"
He chuckled. "Right , Well do you have feelings for anyone?"
I thought about that, yes I did have feelings...I was in love with someone, and that someone was Mr Carson. I felt stupid just thinking about it...and I definitely couldn't tell Jason...I knew why.
*********************
Some months ago.
"You know he likes you ."
Mika told me as we watched Jason in the Basketball court playing while making funny faces at us.
"Likes me?"
I asked in disbelief.
"You can't act dumb forever, he has been showing you signs, ever since I met you two I always knew he liked you...his been protecting you ever since and he has always stayed by your side.."
  I drank my coffee. "This are just your observations, Mika. For now I wouldn't like to ruin my friendship with Jason, Thinking that he has been having a thing for me like forever."
Mika shrugged."well well...it's okay. But the time would come when he would tell you about his feelings...".
I smiled. "When it comes I will know the right answer.."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What's this night the day?, Cause I sure damn knew I had no answer to give... I would never like to hurt Jason. It could ruin my friendship with him.
    "I do have feelings for someone...but I can't say who.." I managed to say... looking at him. But before I could know what was happening...he griped me and began to kiss me aggressively, even massaging my Breast in the process. I tried pulling out asking him to stop. "Jason you have had too much to drink..let me go" I said in my mind. But then the worst happened...The door was unlocked and there stood everyone, cameras in hand... laughing and cheering. Freeing myself from Jason's grip I ran outside embarrassed...and angry.
        "So you two finally embraced each other's feelings" Mika spoke sitting beside me on the pavement.
"I don't love him..." I said immediately
"Finally!...wait what?" Mika trailed..."you don't?"
"I don't have feelings for Jason... Mika I just see him as a friend..."
Jason rushed outside to meet me.
"I'm so sorry Mel, I didn't mean for that to happen..."
I didn't want to talk to him, I was annoyed..what he did was not called for.
"I don't wanna talk right now" Mika kept staring at the both of us.
Shortly after, Samuel came to pick me up.
I closed my eyes as the car moved. Jason was wrong.