Episode 19

**Denise Carson Pov**

                          *The kidnap*

I just finished talking with my business associates upstairs and left them to have dinner at the dining table... Moving downstairs as I heard an alarm... everybody at the party had already started going out in panic. Then three of my hired men moved in to tell me...the breaking news, wow those incompetent Men... actually let my sister slip through their fingers, I was enraged, and I screamed I could hear voices telling me that the police was on their way...I could hear...another voice telling everyone to be calm and to remain inside for investigation processes...all this was fruitless and I knew that too....I felt Fabian's hand on my shoulder assuring me...but I was to restless to be assured I moved into my room grabbed the business card I had once discarded from inside my drawer and I dialed the number...a fucking receptionist answered telling me that her supposed boss was not in at the moment...I got infuriated as she asked me to leave a message...I screamed "Well tell your fucked up boss Brogan that if he wants me he should come get me! And leave my family out of this! The dumbass assistant couldn't get it and in a fit of rage I heard the sirens downstairs... rushing down again to meet the police.
     I sat and stared coldly at the crowd as the stupid cops approached Esther.. I could hear her say that Mira and Melanie were kidnapped...I shifted...what the actual f**k!!! This guards are incompetent... dragging one of the senior guards that stood by my side I picked him up and threw him punches...it took a while before they could realese him from me. The police and their search team moved out. Immediately I got a text message... actually it was Fabian that showed it to me... It read  *leave your house and come find your girls don't even try taking the cops with you* During the investigation process, I asked to go with the search team...Fabian joined me to, not giving a hoot about their dumb security protocols I took one of the cars and we rushed to go...then another number sent me a text. "*Go where the cops ain't going* I turned the opposite direction. Wondering where the fuck this hooligans would lead me to. Why weren't they asking for money, I could give them any fucking amount all I wanted was that they didn't hurt her...I would kill anyone that harmed Mira...I knew I would. Finally my phone rang..it was an unknown number and the voice wasn't Brogan's, I stopped my car and.. didn't waste time.
"You Bastards! Where are the girls?" He laughed, the maniac at the other end actually laughed...was he laughing at me?
"Denise Carson..wow...I never knew that you could be soo dramatic and sound this scared....we just want to play with the girls...is that wrong?...when we.."
I lost it...I finally fucking lost it..."Where the hell is my sister????.... don't you dare touch her, tell me!!" The call was cut ..I yelled , Fabian tried calming me down...I didn't even know where to look...I wondered how Mira would feel...how lost and sad she would become...I lost it....I seriously couldn't find a reasonable way to let my emotion out. The thought of losing her, just the very thought killed me inside...I felt helpless for the first time in a long time...I didn't know what to do...I didn't know where to go....
What was Mira going through..

                  *
I was once kidnapped...many years ago, by my father's business competitors....who lost some money and decided to use me for Ransom...I remember that moment when I was picked up from school, by Mr Victor... Samuel's Father and my Driver at that time...it was a a collision.... before we knew what was happening our car got hit From behind and we got cornered, he didn't want to open the door, the warned him...told him to let me go with them...but he resisted even when they broke the door. I knew what being truly scared was at that time, I saw blood for the first time too.. then. I was only 10 years old at that time... but that incident Remained imprinted on my mind and heart. I recall the loud gunshot...I recall his bleeding body on the floor...even in death he resisted...he tried to save me...and he lost his life because of me. I wasn't even scared when I was taken in, beaten up and tied up....the only fear I could see or feel then was when...Mr victor died.
                       *
Fabian tapped me, "Bro..my men had your sister tracked...they are at a warehouse...1hour away from here. I started the car immediately...."Mira hang on in there"