Episode 11

Episode 11

DENISE CARSON'S POV.
*************************
"Have I ever asked you for Money?" She asked me ...I smiled in complete scorn... especially at how clever she thought she was..

"Tracy...There are two languages a Woman has....The one she speaks with her mouth...and the one her body shows"
Tracy rolled her eyes..."you give me Money... willingly... Denise"

I laughed at her...in the most offensive way possible.."is that what you think?...Look Missy... You don't ask for Money...But your body language tells me More...I just like you cause when I need the pleasure...You are the perfect tool for me..."
She didn't show any emotions,her lips and her cigarette seemed to be getting along well. I moved in to the bathroom to take my bath and wash off. Thoughts about Treasure rushed in...I missed her and yearned for her....it should have been her sitting on that bed...it should have. I sent some cash into Tracy's account hoping that it was worth her suffering.

Later that morning I gathered More Bodyguards and got three of my cars along....I was not going to leave anything to Chance...or to Brogan especially Mira's life.
The airport was crowded...but atleast I was able to spot Mira...She had cut her hair...well it still Looked good on her.
"Dee" she hugged me..
"Am glad that you're back home" I took her to the car...She didn't say anything till we go in to the car.
I watched as she stared out the window...she seemed awfully quiet, so deciding to ask her what was wrong I spoke..."are you okay?"
"Well...am happy to be home..."she replied coldly.
"You don't sound Happy....is everything okay?"

She was quiet for a while then she asked slowly"is Darcy....in town?"
I smiled..."ofcourse he is...I just Checked with Fabian...he told me that Darcy would be at your welcome party tomorrow"
She Nodded "okay....Another welcome party?".
I wanted to make her happy so I added "I could cancel it if you don't want it?"
She shook her head.."No... anyways all my friends from over here will be there... won't miss it"
She laughed Coyly.
"So Dee how have you been?"
I didn't have any answer....To be honest the only thing that was interesting despite my boring life was sex with Tracy...but I couldn't tell Mira that. " It is okay...just the stay at home thing...."
She didn't let me finish.."Now am here...you would be less bored"

When we finally got home...I was glad that everyone was ready to welcome Mira...Rushing in I led her upstairs to her room...

"Wow...Dee...this is Amazing!!!"
I was surprised that she reacted that way....it made me happy though...
"You like it...?" I asked feeling surprised still.
She turned to give me a sharp look..."I LOVE it.... who's the interior designer....ohhh gosh my favourite colour, favorite artist....this isn't just my room it's my shrine"
I laughed as the maids brought in her luggage...it made me happy that she was happy. "Lunch is in few minutes be downstairs okay?"
She Nodded still laying on her bed.

The door to my room was open...sh*t Tracy was still in there.
"You haven't left?"
"Am staying for the party"
I sighed...gosh this woman.
"That wasn't an answer Tracy..."
She stared at me dumbly.
"Look take your things to the guest room....Sh*t is that my shirt you're wearing??"
She tried to look innocent honestly she look Damm right hot in it...but this wasn't the time to lose focus...
"Go change...and move to the guest room"
"Yes..Daddy"
She said faking a cute voice and rushing out of the room it really got me though...I just resisted while I took of my suit and shoe.
she came back later wearing regular cute clothes..."Esther says it's time for lunch...so I came to get you..."
Why was she trying to behave like a wife..I didn't want to make that an issue so I just followed her down...I was thinking maybe...i could go brief the maids alittle and thank Melanie for Mira's room.
So walking towards the kitchen...I saw that all of them were already gathered. I told them what was needed to be told...Thanked Melanie and Moved to the dinning table..
Mira was seated so was Fabian and ofcourse Tracy.
Fabian was the first to start,
"How are you doing bro?"
I sat down staring at my food for awhile before eating. "My sister's back So ..I guess am okay now...How's the company?"
Fabian cleared his throat..."well to be honest your workers really miss you"
"When...will I resume work....."
"We have to find a way...to remove Brogan out of the picture first.."
Fabian said more eagerly.
But was interrupted as Tracy Gave a stupid cough.
I shot a rude look at her as she lowered her eyes. Fabian suddenly realized that the Brogan's topic would be for later.
After Lunch, Fabian left for home...While Tracy went straight to the Guest room.
"Let's go for a ride?" I heard Mira ask and I agreed.
We got to the stable and as I handled seguro...she stroked her own white horse Nila..."I missed you.."
We both got on and moved around the fields.
"Are you happy?...Dee"
I held the reins of Seguro tightly...Why does she like this question...I didn't want to look at her ...she always had this way of making me open up...but what would she think if she found out that her brother was still mourning the death of his Love for the past 5 years...
"Why won't I be happy?"
She gave a short laugh... "whenever you answer a question with a question...it means you are trying to hide something....Come clean"
I didn't say anything...I couldn't...and I didn't want to.
Suddenly she gave a short laugh "Who's Melanie by the way?"
I shifted "Mira...."
"What??... She's the only female you mentioned in our phone call...I mean since the time of treasure..."
I shook my head "she's no one...that's for sure...just a Maid...new one"
She stared down at me.."indeed...just a maid....But what's Tracy doing over here...I thought she had stopped bugging you..."
"I guess she's here for your party...you know...she likes glam"
I replied with indifference. "Let's go inside now"
"Ok"