Epilogue

Camila grunted as the doorknob dug into her back, her hands tangled in her wife's hair. "We have to... Blow the b-ballons still, fuck."

"Right now I'd rather blow something else," Lauren grinned mischievously, pulling down the zipper to Camila's jeans to pull her cock out. "I'll make it fast, promise."

"Baby..." Camila said in a warning tone. "Later we can—"

Camila's sentence is cut off when Lauren takes her entire length into her mouth, soft green eyes looking up at the dark-haired woman through her eyelashes. Her tongue rubs along the underside of her cock, a filthy slurping sound comes to fruition as a result of her hard work.

She continues swallowing her thick meat until the tip of Camila's member nudges the back of her throat, eliciting a delicious response from her wife. 

"Shit, if you keep that up I won't last much longer," Camila tugged harder on soft locks of brown hair.

Lauren hummed in delight, eager to taste her wife's salty load on her tongue. A guttural sound escapes her wife and hot, warm cum floods her mouth—she eagerly swallows every drop, not wanting any of it to go to waste before pulling away.

Shakily, she rises from her knees and tucks Camila's softening cock back into her briefs.

"Hi," she giggled.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Camila surged forward, kissing her wife. "The love of my life, truly."

"You're not getting more sugar until tonight, so you can cut the crap with all the sweet-talking."

"Mm, I love when you talk dirty to me," Camila unlocked the bedroom door, letting Lauren go out first. "Did you take your vitamins today?"

Lauren hummed, interlacing their hands together. "Leonardo gave them to me with some fruit snacks,"

"He never shares his fruit snacks with me," Camila pouted. "I need to have a talk with him about that,"

"About what, mama?" Leonardo peered his head into the kitchen, his hair all ruffled from playing with Gatsby. The golden retriever comes trotting in behind him a few moments later.

"Mommy told me you gave her some of your fruit snacks, is that true?" Camila put on her best stern voice, but ultimately failed when she hears her wife giggling behind her.

"I told you not to tell her," Leonardo tried to whisper to the raven-haired woman. "Mama, I can explain,"

Camila knelt down to his eye level, raising a curious brow. "Alright, champ. I'm listening."

He cupped his tiny hands around her ear, whispering something that Lauren couldn't decipher when Camila scoops him up and swings him around—his melodic laugh is music to both of their ears.

"Go get changed into the outfit your mommy bought for you," Camila said once she set him down, watching in contentment as he sprinted up the stairs.

"What was his reasoning?"

"He says that his baby sister deserves the treats more than I do," Camila had an amused look on her face. "And that it's his 'duty as a big brother to make sure she has the same sweet tooth as him'."

Lauren rubbed her slightly rounded belly instinctively, laughing. "He really is your son, through and through."

"Are you sure you're okay to cook? I can always have Martha come in." Camila stepped closer, placing her hand on top of her wife's.

"Camz, it's her day off, don't do that. Normani will be here to help if it gets a little too much for me. But it's his birthday and I want it to be special for him."