(13) "Trying Times"

Ohaji Scott

I tapped on the table in the cafeteria and frowned glancing at the food in front of me. One of the female security guards winked at me licking her lips and I laughed leaning forward as Silas joined me at the table drinking a cups of that gross ass coffee.

"I'm so tired of being up in here and looking at all these ugly ass female guards" I complained and Silas sat his cup down and looked at me.

"We not young anymore O, shit finally caught up with us. Shut up man and just do the time" he tried to reason and I shook my head no going back to tapping.

"I'm not about to sit in this bitch another week" I replied showing him the makeshift blade and he sighed dropping his fork.

"I don't want no parts in whatever shit you about to do. You still act like a teenager who always gotta get they way" he complained and I smirked at him.

"I feel like I don't even know you anymore, my lil homie would of been down to ride not acting like some stuck up nigga, I know you can't be happy here" I snapped and he laughed to himself making sure known of the other inmate could hear us.

"It's called growing the fuck up!" He snapped and I pretended to gasp loudly standing to my feet which began to draw attention.

"Wow! Look at you using curse words and shit, I'm sorry I ain't good enough to be down with you no more. I'm a always be O, I told you that shit" I replied and he smacked his teeth.

"You still dramatic as fuck, that's one thing Alijah sure as hell got from you" he replied and I squinted my eyes.

"Nigga fuck you!" I snapped knocking his tray on the ground and a few of the guards walked over to us.

Sharing a look with Silas he winked and I smirked before grabbing one of the guards who'd been fucking with me the passed week in a swift motion and slitting his throat deep.

The cafeteria went up in chaos as he began to gasp for air and I dropped his body leaving the blade stuck in his throat.

I was tackled to the floor dirty floor and imitates stood on the tables cheering and praising me. A loud alarm system went off and more guards rushed in.

"You son of a bitch!" One of them yelled at me yanking me up from the ground. I knew everyone would be in lock down now but the shit was worth it.

"I been waiting to kill one of you fuckers" I grinned as I was ushered out of the cafeteria. Giving Silas a look he smirked at me.

I was roughed up all the way to solitary confinement where they stripped me down to my boxers and shoved me inside a cell.

"Sit and rot you piece of scum" one of the guards snapped and I winked continuing to look at him through the small glass. I smirked and he hit the door in anger causing him to be pulled away by other guards.

I walked around the room briefly before sliding down the wall to the floor. I brought my knees up and sat contemplating my next move.

Shit around here was about to be on edge the next few days. I pulled at my beard and looked up at the camera that was watching me and flicked it off.

I tilted my head back and breathed deeply never thinking that I would of enjoyed the feeling of killing as much as I did.

There was something really wrong with me and it was sad it didn't bother me anymore. The door opened up and I glanced over.

"You have five minutes and then I don't want shit else to do with you" a female guard said tossing me a track phone.

"What about that?" I asked pointing towards the camera and she rolled her eyes giving me a look signaling it wasn't on.