(29) "Tough Relizations"

Ajani Powell

I tried to put Chapstick on Kaine's chapped lips but he yanked away from me growing annoyed. "Ajani you're suffocating me, I just wanna smoke and hang out with my cousin a little. I don't want us to be up under each other all the time. So for the rest of this trip lets just do our own thing because this is getting overbearing" Kaine said dryly not hiding his discomfort.

Staring at him with a straight face I placed the Chapstick in my pocket. "Okay" I said sadly causing him to miss both my cheeks while I just stood their and forced a fake smile. Maybe because I liked him so much I was coming on to strong.

"Imma come by your room later on tonight before you go to sleep and we can talk about our day" he said and I noticed Yoli and her sister dressed in beach wear as they walked passed.

"Does that mean if I see you, I'm not suppose to talk to you?" I questioned and he made a face and looked at me.

"It just means we won't be up under each other all day" Kaine said and I nodded and slowly backed away from him.

"Well bye then I guess" I said awkwardly walking away and he squinted his eyes before nodding. I caught up with Yoli as she was putting her hair in a pony tail.

"Oh hey Jani! Do you want to come to the beach with us? We only have three more days here sadly" Yoli frowned and I looked towards her twin Ciara who was fixing her makeup with a handheld mirror.

"Girl yes, I need some tea on your daddy he is to fine" Ciara said closing her eyes and moaning making me and Yoli stare at her with disgust.

"You need to leave that grown man alone his kids are our age and he don't want you!" Yoli scolded and Ciara looked at me ignoring her sister.

"What does tea mean? You mean you want him to make you some tea?" I questioned confused and they both laughed.

"No, I mean gossip. Like how many children does he have besides with your mom? How many of his side bitches tried to buy you jewelry to get on your good side?" Ciara questioned and Yoli hit her.

"My fadda doesn't have any kids besides me and my brother. My mom is pregnant though and he's not cheating he spends a lot of time at home with us cooking and helping when he's not working" I explain and Ciara raised an eyebrow.

"All men cheat he's probably just really good at it. Your moms probably just okay with it because she's the main and he buys her nice stuff and gives good dick to shut her up" Ciara continued and I grew saddened.

"Not everyone is our father. Don't listen to her I'm sure your father is faithful she's just talking out her ass" Yoli assured me and I took a deep breath.

I shrugged growing quiet wanting the conversation to stop. My dad didn't have a secret family he couldn't, he was with us all the time and he loved my mom.

I walked in silence with them to the beach and Yoli showed me the bracelets she was wearing that she made herself.

"That boy Angelo you're friends with. What's he like?" Yoli asked innocently and I smiled and looked at her causing her to cover her mouth.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend or anything. He's nice for the most part but the bwoy is arrogant and can be mean or annoying" I explain and she nodded.

"That's fine I was just asking for a friend" she lied and I smiled not believing her. Once we got to a nice spot she laid out a blanket and I sat down with her while Ciara took off her sundress exposing her body.

The bikini she was wearing would make my fadda snatch my soul from my body. It was a thong pretty much and a top that didn't cover her whole boobs just the nipples.