CHAPTER 2

1 MONTH LATER ~

[ Note :Here Abhimanyu , Rehaan are 6 months old currently and Krish is 3 months old]

YASH'S POV

"Yash", I hear Anika bhabhi calling me .

"Yes bhabhi ",I reply her and get up to open my room door .

"Come down for dinner",she says as I open the door .

"Bhabhi I'm not hungry",I reply to her .

"Yash you haven't had breakfast today",she says .

"I had lunch bhabhi",I say.

Me , bhai and Bhabhi always eat Lunch together as we all work at a same company.

"One meal isn't enough Yash come downstairs to have dinner",she says.

"I am really not hungry",I tell her .

"Yash not this time you are getting skinner day by day . If you keep skipping your meal your health will be affected",she says .

"But Bhabhi-"

"No but's I want you downstairs in 15 minutes if you aren't down till then I am gonna send your 5 brothers up here to pick you up and drag you downstairs",she says and leaves .

I sigh and close the door .

I have to go . Bhabhi is really true to her words . If she says she is gonna send my brothers up to drag me down then she definately will .

I go and sit back on my bed .Taking my phone I open my photo gallery and click on the folder which contains all mine and her photos .

Tear threaten to fall my eyes .

I miss her everyday . I miss her so damn much . Not a day passes by when I don't think about her . Why did she left me ?

I keep my phone on the side table and put it for charging . I get up and decide to go downstairs .

When I open the door there stood my 5 brother's . Naksh was about to knock on the door looking at his hands position .

I look back and see the time on the clock 15 minutes had passed .

As I said Anika Bhabhi is true to her words .

"Looks like you were coming downstairs",Naksh says and I nod .

"Anyways let's go",Rishi says and we all head downstairs and Kabir bhai and Jay bhai goes somewhere .

"Bhabhi's we didn't had to drag him down he was about to come downstairs",Rohan says .

Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi pass me a small smile and I give them a small smile back .

"Haww you don't even give back a smile to us when we smile at you look at you giving smile to Bhabhi's",Rohan says and I glare at him .

"Ofcourse he will bhai now a day's listens to both of them only",Naksh says .

That is true I listen more to Anika and Arshi bhabhi only .

"Before you guys start bickering have dinner first then bicker all you want",Arshi bhabhi says .

"Bhabhi's where are Abhimanyu,Rehaan and Krish?",Rishi asks .

"Kabir and Jay went to bring them",Anika bhabhi says .

And not long after Kabir bhai and Jay bhai come with Abhimanyu,Rehaan and Krish .