CHAPTER 20

YASH'S POV

Since few days I have been starting my morning waking up with Sakshi in my arms and that's the best feeling ever .

Right now I am up still laying on the bed with Sakshi and me cuddling .

I rub my hands over her stomach .

I can't wait for this little baby to come into our lives .

Sakshi wakes up too and smiles seeing me crassing her baby bump .

"Do you have any names in your mind?",she asks referring to the name of the upcoming kid .

"I have 2 boys names in my mind and 1 girl name in my mind",I tell her .

"What are the names?",she asks .

"If it's a boy then Sahil or Reyansh if it's a girl then Ira ",I tell her .

"They are perfect names we will select one from them only",she says .

"Btw good morning",I say .

"Good morning to you too",she says .

"It's honestly a good morning for me everyday having you wake up in my arms",I whisper in her ears which makes her go red .

"Gosh you are cute",I say and smile at her.

I kiss her forhead and both cheeks and the tip of her nose .

She smiles and hides her face in the crook of ny neck I smile too .

She then suprises me by giving me a kiss on cheek too .

I froze on my spot and she takes this as a perfect moment and gets up from the bed .

It takes a few minutes to process what just happened .

I look at her with my mouth slightly parted she winks at me and goes towards the bathroom .

This girl will be the death of me .
________________

I am done showering. Today is sunday so I don't have to go to company . I just wear my sweatpants and go to the room drying my hair with towel not caring to wear a t-shirt .

As soon as I enter the room Sakshi stands their frozen .

Her mouth slightly parted .

I smirk at her .

"Like what you see? Take a picture it will last longer",I say and wink at her .

Her cheeks flush in embrassment .

An idea comes in my mind and I smirk internally .

I walk towards her and she walks back until her back hits the wall .

I trap her between me and wall and stare at her intently .

I move my face towards her and place light kisses all over her face except her lips .

I kiss her on her shoulder and she shivers when I kiss her on neck .

After I am done placing light feathery kisses all over her face except her lips and shoulder and neck I wrap my arms around her shoulder and her hands land on my naked chest .

I hug her and snuggle my face in her neck inhaling her smell .

Gosh she smells so good .

We stay like that for god knows how long . I broke the hug but my arms are still wrapped around her and her hands are back on my naked chest.

I stare at her with adoration .

I don't have words to describe how good she is .

My heart beats faster . I feel tingles in my body . She gives me butterflies .