CHAPTER 30

SAKSHI'S POV

1 week later .

"Aare bhabhi's and Ridhima why are you telling me to get ready?",I ask .

"Just get ready na Sakshi you will know it later on",Anika bhabhi says .

"Yes and you are gonna love it",Ridhima says .

"I am really curious now btw where is Yash I haven't seen him today",I say .

"We don't know we haven't seen him either after breakfast",Arshi bhabhi says .

These past week has been amazing . I am living with the Malhotra's again .
Soham bhai and Ankita bhabhi had asked me why I didn't told them about I was talking about the famous Malhotra's I told them I didn't find it necessary and I would have told them when the right time came . Now they both found a apartment and are living there and Soham bhai got a new well paid job to at one of the famous companies .

And I went back to work with Rishi and Rohan and this time I am going to the company .

And during this past 1 week I made a friend too the same girl whom I exchanged numbers with during my interview Aisha . On whom apparently Rishi has a crush .

"So which gown will suit on bhabhi?",Ridhima says and picks up two dresses .

"Definately this one",Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi say and points at a kinda brown shade dress .

"Yes it's simple but elegant at the same time perfect for the ocassion",Ridhima says and keep the other dress away

"Yes it's simple but elegant at the same time perfect for the ocassion",Ridhima says and keep the other dress away .

"Sakshi go and change into it",Anika bhabhi says . I take the dress and head inside .

I change into it and go out .

"Wow !",the three women exclaim .

"Okay sit now we will do your hair and make up",Arshi bhabhi says .

"Bhabhi's Ridhima now toh tell me na where I am going ? Or should I say you three are sending me ?",I ask again .

"Sakshi it's a suprise and you are gonna love it ",Arshi bhabhi says.

The three of them do my hair and makeup and I was still wearing the pendant Yash gave me as a present few months ago I never took it out .

They three made me wear a pretty bracelt and made me wear heals.

"Omg you are looking so pretty!",Ridhima says with a excited voice .

"Omg Yash will faint seeing you",Arshi bhabhi says .

"Sakshi you are looking so damn beautiful",Anika bhabhi says .

I smile at them and thank the three of them .

"Now let me make you wear this blind fold",Anika bhabhi says and a blind fold is wrapped around my eyes .

They lead me somewhere and in 5 minutes I am standing somewhere .