CHAPTER 8

Third Person's pov

The next day .

"It is done Yash see if it fits you",Sakshi says as she picks up a t-shirt she made for Yash .

"You completed it ?",Yash asks suprise .

"Yes I was working on it since yesterday night",she tells him .

"You are ? ",he asks and she nods .

"Now wear it",she says and handing him the t-shirt .

Yash goes out of the rooms and  come in 2 mins later with the t-shirt Sakshi made for him .

"It fits me perfectly",he says .

"My younger brother also makes clothes for me and rest of the family sometimes",Yash says .

"Your brother is a fashion designer?",Sakshi asks .

"Yes he is he was his own company which he is trying to grow it is not thay much famous but he works hard",Yash says smiling at the thought of Rohan .

"You mentioned you have 5 brother right ?",Sakshi asks .

"Yes I have but 3 of them are my cousins",he tells her .

Sakshi gets up from her chair and sits infront of Yash who was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed .

"Tell me about them about your family",She says .

Due to the conversation Sakshi and Yash shared Yesterday they became quite close after that .

Yash takes out his phone from his pocket and opens the phone gallery .

"This is my papa and this is my ma",he says pointing at the photo of his father and mother .

"And this is my chachu he and my father are real brothers and this is my chachi",he tells her .

"This is my Kabir bhaiya and Anika bhabhi ",he says showing Sakshi a photo of them .

"They look so good together",Sakshi says .

"They do and you know they had an arrange marriage but fell in love after wards",Yash tells her .

"And this is my chachu chachi's elder son Jay bhai the second oldest amongst the 6 brothers and this is his wife Arshi bhabhi ",he says .

"They all had an arrange marriage?",Sakshi asks him .

"No they had an love marriage few months after Kabir bhai and Anika bhabhi ",Yash says .

"I am very close to Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi ",he tells her .

"And then this is Naksh chachu , chachi's second son we are the same age but I am older than him by 3 months",he says .

"And this is Rohan my younger brother who is a fashion designer".

"And this is the youngest amongst us Rishi ",He says .

"You don't have any sister?",Sakshi asks .

"I have from my mother's side . See this is my mamu and mami and they are their daughter's Nikita and Rashi",he tells her .

"And from my father's side I don't any girl cousins and there hasn't been any girl born in my family since the past 3 generations",he says .

"No girl for 3 generations?!",Sakshi asks suprise .

"No there isn't any my Chachi's brother has 2 daughters too Ishani and Aarna so we 6 consider Nikita , Rashi , Ishani and Aarna as our own sisters",He tells her .