CHAPTER 21

SAKSHI'S POV

Another one month flew by quickly. I was now almost 7 months pregnant .

And these past 2 months have been amazing . The Malhotra's are so damn good .

The traditional wear design project which Rohan and Rishi make me took part in became a huge success too and I just received my first payment which would have been enough for me for a whole year if I stayed in the village .

My life completely changed in these past few months . It might have started with negative things but right now positive things were happening .

I could have never been so happy . Spending time with Yash is a different level of happiness .

We both have a routine now,  wake up in the morning in each other's  arms . Brush our teeth together . He takes a shower first as he has to go to company after I am done showering too we have breakfast with the family . He goes to company I work from home and spend time with Anika bhabhi , Arshi bhabhi and the kids sometimes Ma and chachi too if they aren't busy . I even spend time  with papa and chachu sometimes alone or sometimes both bhabhi's are there too .

Then Yash comes back home by 6 and we all spend some family time eating evening snacks . After dinner me and Yash go for a walk in one direction and Kabir bhai and Anika bhabhi take a walk in other direction . Sometimes we 4 take a walk together.

After the walk we either watch a movie with everyone or everyone goes to sleep .

As soon as we are in our room Yash always wraps his around me and hugs me for long . 

He talks to the baby in my bump and kisses it . We give each other forhead and neck kisses .

Everytime we are about to kiss on lips we get intruppted . It's like Kabir bhai and Anika bhabhi exactly knows what's gonna happen and they disturb us.

Before sleeping Yash always sings me a song and honestly that makes my heart flutter and makes my heart swell in happiness .

He also fulfills my carving .

Right now I am sitting on the bed reading a book about pregnancy . Yash and Kabir bhai will come late today . Anika bhabhi and Arshi bhabhi are also with them as the new project is important . Abhi , Rehaan and Krish are with their grandparents . Jay bhai and Naksh are also at their company.

I reach my hand out for the glass of water but when I pick it up it's empty . The jug of water is empty too . I get up and head towards downstairs to drink water when I bump into Rohan .

His eyes were red . He was crying .

He looks shocked to see me .

"What happened Rohan? Why are you crying?",I ask my voice full of concern .

"Bhabhi...",he says in a low voice .

"Rohan what happened?",I ask again I led him to the living room and tell him to sit .

"Not here bhabhi up in my room",he says I nod and we go upstairs to his room .

We enter his room and sit on the bed . I keep my one hand on his cheek and ask him softly again .

"Rohan will you tell me now?".

"I ..I just had a breakup . We were dating since past 2 years and she tells me she dosen't feels the spark anymore . And now she is getting married to someone ",he says .

"And the problem isn't her my past 2 relationships were also same they all left me because they found themselves a better partner and in these 3 relationships I was the only one who played the cupid when they confessed they like someone else",he says .