CHAPTER 31

Third person's pov ~

Today Yash and Sakshi are gonna get engaged .

They were really excited as the last time they didn't had any wedding rituals .

Only family and friends were present in the wedding .

"Oh ho hone wali bhabhi looking pretty",Rishi says coming in Sakshi's room .

She was done getting ready .

"Oh ho bhabhi bhaiya toh aapko dekh kar flat hi ho jayenge",Rohan says coming inside her room too .
[Bhai will faint after seeing you]

Sakshi was wearing a purple colour outfit . He makeup was light and her hair were straightened . She had a simple hair hairstyle .

"Bhabhi you never take out that pendant what's so special about that?",Ridhima asks .

"Yash gave me this . This was his first gift for me along with a dress",Sakshi tells them and the other starts teasing her .

"Okay everyone now is Yash done getting ready?",Anika asks to Rohan and Rishi .

"Oh yes he is ready from the past 1 hour he is too excited for today",Rishi says .

"And moreover he keeps trying to enter in this room to see Sakshi Kabir bhai , Jay bhai and Naksh bhai aren't allowing him to come and see her",Rohan says .

"Can't stay few hours away from Sakshi",Arshi says .

"What will happen when after haldi they will both be not able to see each other until marriage?",Ridhima says .

"Tab toh bhaiya ko dekh kar maza hi aa jayengi ",Rohan says making everyone laugh .
[Then it will be fun seeing Yash bhai]

Sakshi along with Anika and Arshi were gonna stay at Aditi and Anuj's house till the wedding . Soham and Ankita along with Sara too .

There was a knock on the door and Aisha came in .

Aisha and Sakshi were bestfriends now .

"Omg Sakshi you are looking so beautiful",Aisha says and hugs Sakshi .

Sakshi thanks her then everyone except Aisha looks at Rishi smirking while Rishi stares at Aisha .

Arshi and Ridhima clear their throat and Rishi snaps out of his thought . He notices everyone smirking at him and looks down .

He was blushing .

"Kids let's go it's time for the engagement",Rajiv says coming in the room .

His eyes lands on Sakshi and he smiles at her .

"Looking beautiful beta",he says .

She thanks him and shares a hug with him .

Like Kabir and Anika's engagement took place in the garden of Malhotra Mansion . Yash and Sakshi's is gonna take place there too .

As soon as Yash sees Sakshi his jaw drops . She was looking so beautiful .

"Aare ghurte rehna baad mein abhi engagement par dhyan de",Kabir says
[Keep staring at her later now focus on engagement]

Yash was wearing a purple colour outfit too . They both were twinning .