CHAPTER 7

The next day ~

Third person's pov ~

The days Yash has been living with Sakshi she has observed that he dosen't talks much but nods most of the time .

Currently Sakshi was making a dress design she had an idea about this dress since long .

She was sketching the dress when there was a knock on her bedroom door .

She looks up and find Yash standing by the door .

"Yes?",she says .

"I am going out for a walk",he tell her.

"Wait I will come too",she says and he nods and leaves her room .

She looks at the time it's 5 pm .

' It was the time for my evening walk anyways'. She thinks and keep her drawing things back properly and go out .

They both wear their slippers and go out .

They  start walking towards a direction .

There was a silence between them .

"Tomorrow the phone will get repaired you can call your family tomorrow",Sakshi says breaking the silence between them ..

"Yeah thankyou again for letting me stay here it really means a lot",he thanks her again .

"No worries but I would feel a little empty when you go",she tells him .

"I have been living alone since past month ",she tells him .

"Where did you lived before?",Yash asks .

"Mumbai",she tells me and Yash looks at her suprised .

"Mumbai really ?",he asks .

"Yeah I have lived in Mumbai ever since I was born and even graduated from there",she tells him .

"Which course you graduated in?",Yash asks .

"Fashion course",she tells me .

"The clothes you are wearing right now I made them",she tells him .

"And the other room in my house it is filled with material of clothes",she says .

"Then why didn't  you became a fashion designer why teaching in a school ?",he asks .

"You might go tomorrow itself and maybe we won't meet after that because I don't know if I will ever go back to Mumbai so let me tell you something",she says .

"Okay go on",he replies .

"After I gratuated my parents didn't allowed me to work . And started finding potential grooms for me . I didn't wanted to but then they always used to tell me your brother can't marry unless you do",she says .

"What kind of rule is that?",Yash asks . He never heard about it before . But then also he only had 2 cousin sister so he might not know .

"I don't know but then by age 25 they found a match for me and got me married to a guy named Vivek",she says .

"So I thought after I get married maybe my husband will let me work I was right he didn't had any problem with me becoming a fashion designer but his family had so I couldn't make my dreams come true",she says .

"Why would they do that?",he asks her slightly angry at her in-laws .

"They still live in a old society they still think women should not work",Sakshi says .