CHAPTER 15

SAKSHI'S POV

Today is my interview and I am excited and nervous . All the documents needed are ready and the designs which I had made were also ready .

With the help of Yash I got to know more about Rohan and Rishi's company . And took a little help of google .

"Sakshi?",I turn around and find Yash .

"Are you ready for the interview?",he asks me .

"I am but actually I am nervous",I tell him the truth .

"It's okay everyone are nervous during their first interview",he says .

"Even me , Kabir bhai , Jay bhai and Naksh were nervous",he says .

"You all also gave interviews ? I thought you all were trained only",I ask suprised .

"Yup we four were trained we have The Malhotra Industry branch in London and Malhotra Technology branch in New york so Kabir bhai and I went to London and we first got interviewd without the people knowing we were the son's of the Ceo. No one knew who we were as our identity and names weren't revealed . We gave interview and both got accepeted . We both first worked in various departments then we both got some training by the person who helps run the London branch . We came back to India then Papa trained us more then we took over the company same with Jay bhai and Naksh",he says .

"What if you all didn't passed the interview?",I ask .

"Papa and chacha had told give the interview many times if you don't pass the first time",he says .

"Papa and Chacha did a good job",I tell him.

"They did because of ma , papa , chacha and chachi we 6 are what we are now",He says with a proud smile on his face .

"Anyways this is your first interview right?",he asks and I nod .

"Okay then don't show you are nervous at all stay calm . Don't panick if you don't know the answer about the question asked . And most imp be confident",he says his hands on both of my shoulder .

"Understood?",he asks .

"Understood",I reply .

"You can do it",he says and kisses my forhead.

"I will drop you off today and then I will send the driver to drop you back home",he says .

We both get ready and then we leave .

______________

Right now I was sitting in the company waiting for the interview . With me there was one more girl who was gonna give a interview .

"Hi",she says suddenly taking my attention .

"Hey",I reply back .

"I am Aisha you ?",she introduces herself and forwards her hands for a handshake .

"Sakshi",I reply and shake hands with her .

"You look too young to be married and pregnant what's your age?",she asks .

"I'm 27 years old",I tell her .

"You really don't look like 27 years old you look like a college student!",she exclaims .

We talk till we are called inside and I find then other than fashion we have a lot in common . We exchange numbers . I don't tell her about my family or marriage life .

She is called in first and then I am called .

"Your interview went good?",I ask her seeing her smiling face .