CHAPTER 9

Third person's pov

"Yash this isn't fair!",Sakshi says after Yash sacred her with the help of kids .

"If I wasn't pregnant I would have ran after you all",She says but the 6 people especially Yash laugh hard at her .

"Ruko abhi batati hu ",Sakshi says and takes out her slippers and throws them at Yash but it goes past him .
[Wait let me tell you]

Yash laughs again at her and brings her slipper back to her .

"Don't laugh ",she says which makes Yash laugh more hard .

"There isn't anything to laugh",she says and glares at them.

"Sorry sorry we won't laugh again baacho sshh ab nai hasna hai ",Yash says as all of them keep their one finger on their lips .
[Kids shh now we don't have to laugh]

A cycle went by the pole which had water and it splashed water on the kids and Yash .

And this time it was Sakshi's time to laugh .

"Omg see the result of scaring me",Sakshi says laughing hard.

This time Yash glares at her and Sakshi laughs at him .

"Bacho jao kapde change kar lo warna bimar padh jaonge",Sakshi tells the kids who nod and go to their respective homes .
[Kids go and get changed before you all get sick]

"Let's go you have to change clothes too",Sakshi says still laughing .

She laughs all the way back home while Yash pouted like a little kid .

"Here change into this",she says trying to control her laughter.

"Ha ha has lo jitna hasna hai",Yash says and Sakshi bursts out laughing again .
[Yes , yes laugh all you want]

She goes in her room to change into different kurti too as their was a little dirt on her kurti she was currently wearing .

When she goes to the living room her eyes widen when she sees Yash shirtless .

"I'm sorry ",she quickly says and was about to go away when her leg slipped .

She was ready for the floor to hit her but Yash already caught her by his waist .

Her eyes opened when she didn't felt the floor but her eyes met Yash's .

Her hands on his naked chest as they both stared at each other for god knows how long .

"Sakshi !".

Yash and Sakshi quickly parted them selves from each other .

Sakshi's eyes widen when she sees the Sarpanch and the few villagers at her door .

'Why did I left the door open ? God knows what they will do now' was all Sakshi thought . She was sacred Yash wasn't as he didn't knew the consequences they both would face now .

Sakshi and Yash's eyes met again and she gestured him to wear his t-shirt and he quickly wore his t-shirt .

"So the rumors were true",The sarpanch says .

"What rumors ?",Sakshi asks nervous and scared.

"This boy isn't your brother Soham right ?",the sarpanch asks .

"What now he is my brother",Sakshi says quickly .

"Trying to fool me now ? You were in the arms of this man in a different way !",the sarpanch says .