CHAPTER 27

YASH'S POV

"We got proof against Riya we were able to hack her devices".

As soon as Naksh told us that we all got ready and marched towards where Riya was .

Jay bhai and Naksh bhai found out her current location and me , Kabir bhai , Anika bhabhi , Hrithik , Rudra , Rohan headed towards her location .

Arshi bhabhi , Jay bhai , Naksh and Rishi went to the police with the proof .

Papa , Chacha , Ma and Chachi stayed with the kids .

As soon as we reached I stormed towards her door first .

Bhai , Rohan and Bhabhi following me .

I rang the door bell .

She didn't opened the door at first bell .

I rang again and she finally opened .

Her eyes widen when she sees me .

"Suprised huh ?",I ask .

My eyes land on the kid which Riya brought with her that day when she came to our house .

He didn't looked much like Riya except he has her eyes .

I tell Anika bhabhi to take away the kid outside .

She goes in and takes the kid outside .

Then me , Kabir bhai and Rohan enter inside .

"So you told him ? Huh ? I had warned you not to do so otherwise you will face the consequences",she says .

"Yes we told him got any problem with that ?",Rohan asks .

"Looks like you want to harm your own family",she says and smirks .

"Yeah as if you can do that anymore",Kabir bhai says .

"Why ? I can you can't even get me arrested because you all don't have any proof against me",Riya says and laughs evily .

She looks like an idiot right now .

"Sorry to break it to you Riya but we have all the proof we need to send you in jail for lifetime",I say .

"As if I believe you all",she says .

"Okay then see this ",I say and take out my phone and play video .

It was a cctv video of her talking to a man . After she was done talking she handed him some cash . Later on the man was found near the location of Rohan and Rishi's almost accident . And it was clearly showed that the man was trying to make the accident happened . Just after Rohan and Rishi got away Riya came and handed the man more money .

Colour drained from her face when she saw the video .

"Just like that we have more proof got it from you laptop and other devices after hacking it",I say .

She closes her eyes .

"Why Riya why ? Why are you doing this ?",I ask .

"Because I love you !",she yells .

"You love me ?! You claim to love me after using my and Sakshi's situation for you advantage . You love me and you are trying to harm them?",I yell at her back .

"You know Riya you know how much my family means to me and you tried to take them away from me too?! First you aborted our child without even telling me . Heck you didn't even told me you were pregnant!",I say .

"I had my career I couldn't have kept the baby !",she says.

"The problem isn't that the problem is you hide it from me ! We could have done something about it ",I say .