CHAPTER 24

Third person's pov ~

The day when Sakshi woke up and learnt that she lost her baby she didn't handled the news well .

She had screamed and tried to leave the hospital .

It has been 3 days ever since her miscarriage happened .

And none of the 3 days Yash was present in mansion .

He blamed himself for the miscarriage and he couldn't face her after that .

Sakshi wanted Yash to be by her side but he wasn't and that hurt more .

She has been crying since past 3 days .

Anika , Arshi , and everyone else were forcing her to eat as she wasn't eating anything .

Sakshi hears a knock on the door but she dosen't respond .

Kabir who knocked the door sighs and open the door .

Sakshi was sitting infront of the window looking outside .

"Sakshi ..",Kabir calls her .

Sakshi turns to find Kabir with a plate of food in his hands .

Everyone tried making her eat now only Kabir and Anika were left to talk to her .

Kabir sits beside her and keeps the plate infront of her .

"I am not in a mood to eat",she tells me .

"Sakshi your body is weak pls eat",Kabir says but Sakshi nods negatively .

"Sakshi pls your health is important",Kabir says .

"No bhai I don't want to I don't have appetite and moreover what is the use ? The baby in my womb isn't anymore for whom should I eat now?",She says .

"Sakshi don't say that",Kabir says .

"Why ? Why shouldn't ? I lost my husband first , then his parents kicked me out , my own parents abondened me , the brother whom I loved so much didn't even tried to convince our parents to let me stay , then I got married again , then lost my baby and  Yash he isn't even here",She says and she breaks down .

All Sakshi wanted right now for Yash to be on her side for her brother, her parents to be on her side .

Kabir was quick to engulf her into a hug .

It hurt him to see his family cry .

Sakshi cried harder in Kabir's embrace . The brother she wanted to be on her side Kabir is doing that role .

God knows for how long Sakshi cried in Kabir's embrace .

"Sakshi you shouldn't starve yourself . It won't help anything . It won't take away your grief whatever you are feeling it won't go away",Kabir says .

"Whenever I try to be happy something bad happens",she says her voice low .

"We have to go to many things to be happy . Happiness will eventually find your way after all your hardships",Kabir says .

"You will be happy again once life is done giving you enough pain",He says .

"I think you really need to hear Anika's story I believe she hasn't told you",Kabir says .

"What happened with her?",Sakshi asks .

"It's her story to tell let me call her",Kabir says .

He goes out and sends Anika inside .

"Tell her your story",Was all Kabir said to Anika before Anika goes inside .

"Sakshi..",Anika calls out her name . She sits beside Sakshi and lays Sakshi's head on her lap .