CHAPTER 16

1 week later ~

YASH'S POV

It was morning and I was still in my bed with my eyes closed . I don't want to get up .

2 minutes later I feel someone cupping my face . It was Sakshi I know how her hands feel . She cupped my face for few minutes and then I felt her place a kiss on my forhead .

And then I feel her placing a kiss on my cheek that makes me smile and I open my eyes .

"Your are awake?!",she exclaims .

"Yes I am ",I say and she is red like a tomato .

"What a nice way to wake up",I say and wink at her .

"Shut up",she says and covers her face with her hands and turns her back at me .

I laugh at her .

I don't know how long did I laughed at her but she then suddenly got up .

I stop laughing .

She looks around .

"What happened?",I ask her confuse and also look around the room like her .

"I found a mosquito",she says .

"I didn't saw it",I say .

"That's because you were busy laughing at me",she says .

"Then how did you see it if your face was covered with your hands",I say and then I suddenly realise she had made an excuse so to change the topic .

"Don't tell me you just made an excuse",I say and she turns red again .

This time I laugh so hard that tears come out of my eyes too .

"You are so mean",she says and gets up pouting .

She looks cute right now pretending to angry with a little pout .

Damn she is cute .

She turns and was about to walk away but I held her wrist brought her a little closer wrap my one arm around her belly and pull her on the bed .

"Hey ! What are you even trying to do",she says .

"Nothing I wanted to do something",I say .

"What?",she asks .

"This",I say and kiss on both of her cheeks .

I was still holding her .

She didn't said anything for few minutes but then she broke our silence .

"Today is my monthly doctor appointment for my pregnancy",she says .

"Why didn't you told me early? I want to come too and now today a foreign client is coming",I say .

"You want to also come?",she asks .

"Yes I want to . I am your husband and the father to the child not biologically but I am . I want to come too",I say .

"When is the appointment?",I ask .

"5 pm ",She tells me .

"5 pm ? Meeting ends by 3 pm so I am accomponing you",I say .

"Which hospital?",I ask .

"Ma and chachi's hospital we were talking yesterday and asked when my last appointment was I told them before shifting to village so they booked an appointment for today at their hospital",She says .

"That's great now I am definately accompaning you", I say .

"Okayy then you should go and get ready you will get late",she says .

I nod and go to get ready .

_____________

It was 4:45 and I was driving to the hospital .

Soon I reach and go inside the hospital carefully so that no one recognises me .

Sakshi had texted me earlier to tell me where she will be .

I enter the room she was and found her laying on the bed and Anika bhabhi was there too .

Ma was getting everything ready .

"Hey ma , bhabhi ,Sakshi",I greet them .

"Oh you are here sit beside Anika we can start the check up now",Ma says .

"Where is chachi?",I ask .

"Attenting patients",Ma replies .

"Bhabhi what makes your bring here?",I ask Anika bhabhi .

"I wanted to accompany her Arshi was gonna be here too but then she stayed at home as some work came up",She tells me and I nod .

"Here is the baby",Ma says and Sakshi , me and bhabhi look at the screen .

"There is heartbeat ",Ma says .

I look at the screen . I feel tears in my eyes when I see the baby .

They were happy tears .

I remember coming to Anika and Arshi bhabhi's one of the appointement too and saw Kabir bhai and Jay bhai crying too seeing the screen .

I wondered that time does that makes you so much happy just seeing the photo of the unborn baby and it makes you cry .

But now I know how they felt when they saw Abhimanyu , Rehaan and Krish's picture .

And Kabir bhai had cried so hard that day when he learnt he was having twins he had cried more than Anika bhabhi .

I look at Sakshi and she bites her lips I know she is stopping herself to cry.

"Everything is okay there are no worries but Sakshi you should always be carefull I had told this to Anika and Arshi multiple times when they were pregnant",Ma says .

"Yes I will be careful ma",Sakshi says .

Ma goes to check her patients and me  , Sakshi and Anika bhabhi go back home .

_________________

As soon we enter our room I hug her .

She was taken aback by suprise but she hugged me back . I snuggle my face into her neck .

My heart was beating faster at our close proximity .

I was feeling diiferent but a good type of different hugging her .

"Thankyou",I say breaking our hug .

"For what?",she asks confuse.

"For this",I say and point at her belly .

"I think I already love this little bean in your belly I really got emotional seeing the photo . I never really understood why Kabir bhai and Jay bhai had became emotional when they saw the sonography photos but today I understood why",I say .

"Thankyou for giving me the chance to become the father of your child",I say .

"Our 'OUR' child",she says making me smile .

"Can I ?",I say pointing at her belly . She nods .

I bent down place a kiss on her belly .

"Omg it kicked ",she says excitedly .

"Do that again",she says and places both of my hands on the place where the baby kicked .

I kiss on her belly again and the baby kicks again .

"Looks like the baby loves you too",she says .

I smile and the tears which I have been helding since long finally comes out .

                           *******

New chapter is here ! What do you guys think about it .

The plots are coming near there are 2 plots any guesses what it might be ?

Next update will be up soon!