Chapter 13

You proceed to take the elevator back to the floor with 049's containment. As you walk you start to wonder. What's everything going to be like after this was over?

You remember last time you talked to your father, you both agreed that you shouldn't go near 049 anymore, guess that didn't work out.

" Y/N..."

You look ahead to see guards and what looked to be your father near 049's containment. Great...

They seemed to have not caught sight of you. You look over at 049.

" From now on you have to refer to me as Dr. L/N. I don't want them to think we are um... friends or something... I don't want to get in trouble"

Though, it did feel like you two were at least friends...

" I understand. Well then, Doctor. It was a pleasure while it lasted"

I guess you do have to be called Doctor...

" Yeah... At least you're nice. Glad you're the one I ran into. Now let's go"

Eventually, they do see you two. Your father tries to run to you but the guards stop him.

They walk over to 049, you step away from him and walk to your father. He sees your arm.

" Y/N?! Are you okay?!"

" Oh, this... Yeah um. One of the guards accidentally shot me..."

" Who?"

" It doesn't matter... They're dead now"

You turn to see 049 being walked back to his containment.

" Where was 049?"

" Okay don't freak out, he was with me"

" The whole time?!"

" Pretty much..."

" Y/N, you could get in trouble or you could have died!"

" Actually, he's the only reason I'm alive, " you replied as you pointed to your arm.

" He saved you?"

" Yeah"

A guard came over. Clearly wanting to know what exactly happened. Your father stopped them from talking.

" Look, 049 was one of 3 SCPs that were still unlocated. I think we need to speak, alone"

" Fine"

Your father starts to walk back to the elevator, This is fine...You can talk yourself out of this.