Chapter 15

It's been a while. Eventually, you did go back to Elucid and Keter levels. You did miss the cute SCPs that used to surround you. You've made a few friends. And a containment breach hasn't happened in a while. But it's always possible.

" Y/N!"

You turn to see your friend, Tammy, " What's up?".

" Can you come with me?"

" Why?" 

" You know how I am... I don't like going down there without someone"

" Tammy, you can't work here and be scared"

" Hey! Come on, I don't want to be myself if something happens. I just need to get something I dropped. Please?"

" Fine but this is the last time"

You both go into the elevator and start to descend. This better be quick.

Tammy walks ahead to quickly get, whatever she dropped. 

" Okay let's go, now"

You laughed, " Hey Tammy did you hear that? I think something got out...".

" Leave me alone!"

" Sorry, come on let's go"

You both get into the elevator, only to hear an announcement over the speakers. Another containment breach. Seems like you jinxed it.

" Y/N! See! I knew something would happen!"

The elevator suddenly stopped.

" Oh no..."

" Calm down, I can fix it"

You bend down and take off the metal cover to reveal wires that was below the controls.

" Are you sure you can fix that?"

" Yeah, as long as the elevator doesn't suddenly fall..."

" Y/N! Don't say that!"

" Relax"

You mess with the wires for a bit before the elevator started moving again. But it eventually stopped and the doors opened. 

You recognized this floor. Where it started.

" Y/N, are you okay?"

" Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just an old memory"

" What now?"

" There's another elevator, follow me. I'm not exactly sure what got out"

" Great..."

You start walking, eventually wondering if 049 was out. Did he even remember you? It has been a while...

You realize Tammy had walked ahead. She had already turned a corner, she was practically running. Poor thing, you knew she had anxiety but you didn't think it would be this bad. 

You heard her scream and ran towers her as she yelled for you to help.

You turned the corner and froze.

049 did get out.