Chapter 22

049 looked over to what was on the floor. You had left the music box. Guess he has to find a way to return it to you.

But back to you now...

Connor sighed, " Yeah, he framed me. I guess it was a little easy considering how similar we were".

" What do you mean?"

" You might have thought we were related with how much we looked alike and how much time we spent together"

" Was it a personal thing, framing you, or?"

" Not really, he framed me because I was the only one he could"

" Video evidence? So poor quality it could have been either of us. DNA evidence that placed me at the scene? Planted..." Connor said.

" What exactly did he frame you for that got you put on death row?" You asked.

" Series of robberies and the murders of almost an entire family..."

" Was it a robbery gone wrong or?"

" As far as I know someone in the family did something against him"

" But how did that get put on you without a doubt? Like how were they so sure?" Tammy asked.

" Well one of the people who got killed I used to date and she broke up with me"

" So jealousy? Wow"

" And evidence it wasn't you?" You ask.

" There so much DNA and witness evidence that showed he was there but... It was ignored..."

" We'll get this fixed," You said.

The guard from earlier came up to you and led you to a separate corner away from everyone else.

" What did you mean exactly when you said that D-class was innocent"

" He was framed and doesn't belong here"

" You know if he is proved innocent he's going to be stuck working here or he'll still be killed"

" Better than what was going to happen"

You went back over and told Connor. He sighed but said he understood. You then noticed Tammy was missing.

" Where's Tammy?"

" She went to tell someone about what SCPs were out on that floor"

" Oh okay..."

Hours later the breach was over. Everything had been contained again. 

Connor was gone now, escorted... somewhere. Probably back to his cell or something.

You were walking towards the cafeteria. You were so hungry. 

After you were mostly just walking around. You ran into 999. It seemed to want to play so you gave in. 

Your father found you but he didn't look too happy.