🌼Minsung🌼

No credits for this one I made this up in my bed room😟

Topic: Minho works in a shop one of his most recent customers is jisung and he has interest in him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung POV

Once again my mother had me go to the story for more stuff that she "forgot to buy" even if I knew that she just wanted me to get out of the house and walk to the store because I have gained weight.

I have worked as a "Perfect Child Of The Family" even if my parents had great jobs and things that did not mean I had to be too but they beg to differ.

So here I am walking to the store miles away so I can get just a few items. I kept getting looks from creeps along the street I'm guessing due to my outfit it creeped me out so I increased speed along the way.

Readers POV

Jisung was finally at the store out of breath due to rushing to the store to not get looked at any longer. He loved to go to this store even if it was far because of one person. Lee Minho always made him feel comfortable in the store he would give him mostly Strawberry milkshake and Cheesecake to enjoy at home of course Jisungs mom didn't know of this.

When he entered the store he was immediately greeted by the other male "Hello Jisungie!" Minho said almost in a excited way.

This made jisung flustered he turned away from the other male hoping that the other didn't see the red tint on his ears and cheeks.

After jisung got what he needed he went up to the register and looked at Minho sparkles practically in his eyes his heart rate increased. He gulped as he felt himself shaking and getting sweaty. "It's hot in here.." He commented making the older male look up at him and smile.

"I'm pretty sure that's just you hun" The older said with a slight chuckle after. The older realizing what he just said he felt his ears and cheeks heat up "I- I'm not saying you are- I mean you definitely are but- jeez..." Minho gave up feeling even more embarrassed as he continued he gave jisung his bags of stuff.

Jisung felt even hotter than he was before "Do you mean that Minho-ah?" He grabbed the bags still looking at Minho in shock. Minho looked up and quickly gave him a cheesecake with a note on it jisung took the cheesecake smiling before putting his hands on top of Minhos "Thanks again Minho-ah" he quickly took the rest of his stuff and left as he was walking back home he read the note the note saying:

You know I really do love you Jisungie <3

Jisung smile got wider as if it could "I love you too Minho-ah"....

------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two?♡✿
1/27/22