🌼Dreaming Mates (Jilix)🌼

Soulmates we all know of them or have read about them they are just two people who love each other and their souls are pretty much connected right?

But do they show up in dreams?
How much do we actually know about them?

Why is my soulmate in my dreams it's not normal.

Are they dead?

Are they alive?

Are they too far?

Are they too scared to approach me if they are out there?

Why do I see my soulmate in my dreams?

Questions like these are not supposed to be asked.

QɄɆ₴₮ŁØ₦₴ ⱠŁ₭Ɇ ₮ⱧŁ₴ ₳ⱤɆ ₦Ø₮ ₴Ʉ₱₱Ø₴ɆĐ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₳₴₭ɆĐ.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Han Jisung a teenage boy who is trying to get through life without people asking where his soulmate is. . He never seemed to get one.

But there was a person in his dreams.

He felt like they were supposed to meet, he's always there ever since it was the day for him to get his soulmate he would only be in his dreams since then taking care of him no matter what.

He didn't have nightmares anymore without the boy there to protect him the thought of being protected no matter what was like a blessing to him.

But currently he had to get ready for school before anything else.

As he walked to school the sudden thought of the boy he was seeing in his dreams popped up he sighed noticing he was thinking about him for no reason. It always happened when he passed by a certain hospital.

Is that where he is?

Or is it just a convince?

Who cared anyway it's just a hospital anyway he thought but decided to look at the windows one of them were open he looked at it closely his eyes widened when he saw him. . . The boy from his dreams.

He had blonde hair he was in a hospital gown it he couldn't see any other features but he knew he might be as beautiful as he was in his dreams.

"Lee Felix."

"It sounds right to say Felix.."

As soon as he said that name the male in the window looked at him they made eye contact.

"So pretty."

Took me a while to get my inspiration back but here you guys go I don't know if I should turn this into a book instead of a one shot but let me know if you would like one

Next stop: FAKERS!