🌓Changlix🌓 (edited)

ANYWAY SPECIAL CREDITS TO YOU BESTIE BECAUSE ARE YOU OKAY? 😟 BinnieChangbinBinnie

Switchesssss bitchessss♥︎

-----------------------------------------------------------

Changbin and Felix have been enimes for the longest time they always would bother each other even if it didn't seem like it. But one day Felix decided to try... Something new to tease Changbin..

Readers POV

Felix has been teasing changbin over and over again it started this morning when he cornered changbin against the lockers getting close to his face to the point it looked like they were gonna kiss.

Now changbin has been thinking about it non-stop. In class as he watched Felix enter the class he started to slowly suck on his pen (a/n: no it don't taste good he just doing it to tease the other) twirling his tongue around the edge of it. Felix looked at changbin his ears and cheeks burning up he started to become aroused at the male. "Fuck.." Felix mumbled feeling a tight discomfort in his pants.

As class time went by all changbin did was tease and tease and tease. Felix couldn't take it anymore as soon as class was over he pulled Changbin into the bathrooms sexually frustrated.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Felix said his voice In a deep tone sending shivers done the others spine by how it sounded.

"I don't quite get what you mean Felix~" Changbin responded in a flirty tone before looking down finally noticing the others hard-on his eyes widening by the sight "Holy shi-" Changbin couldn't say anything more when he felt Felixs lips on his roughing kissing him in a face pace. Changbin moaned into the kiss a bit feeling their bodies press onto each other both too busy in the heat of the moment.

Felixs hands traveled down changbin body stopping at his ass gropping it causing the smaller one to gasp giving Felix quick access to his wet cavern. Changbin was aroused he didn't know why but the thought of Felix fucking him roughly on the bathroom sink without mercy sent a chill down his spine.

They finally pulled away for each other "Fuck me over the sink right now" Changbin said desperately Felix smirked at the remark "You expect me to listen to you huh?" Felix picked changbin up like he was as light as a feather. Changbin wrapped his legs around the younger ones waist feeling his hard-on on his ass causing him to groan.

Felix made sure to lock the bathroom before putting changbin on the sink making sure he didn't fall in it before harshly kissing him causing changbin to gasp in shock but almost automatically kiss back his hands on felixs cheeks his legs at the sides of his waist he could feel Felix grinding onto him making him moan into the kiss. "Oh- shit w-wait- Felix-" Changbin said into the kiss as he felt Felix pull down his pants and boxers as well he felt a stinging sensation on the side of his thigh.

Felix pulled away from the kiss "Don't be too loud wouldn't want people hearing you" Felix said before bending down spitting in his hand before pumping changbins member licking the tip with kitten licks. At this point changbin was a moaning mess he arched his back when he felt the warmth of felixs mouth on his member gripping the edges of the sink.

"Fuck~ Felix I'm close~" changbin said before he could release he felt a cold air hit his member groaning in annoyance.

"Are you seriou- Oh fuck!~" Changbin felt as a warm sensation around his entrance could be felt he looked done at Felix seeing how he was eating out, he shorters cheeks and ears became red as he hid his face in his arm as he let out sweet moans of complete bliss. "W-wait not there- ooh Felix~" Changbin moaned his name which made Felix's dick twitch at the way his enemy had said it "So fucking hot for me baby..." Felix praise before twirling his tongue inside the others warm pink hole. Sucking and licking until it was almost swollen. Changbin had tears in his eyes as his moans became louder reaching closer and closer to his orgasm. "A-ah~ s-shit close so fucking close" Felix smacked changbins thighs and ass as they recoilrd he licked his lips before stopping once again "Good luck because your gonna need it, cause I'm not letting you cum for a long while by the way you have been acting, you fuckin slutty whore" Changbin whined tears in his eyes as he didn't get to release frustrated by Felixs actions and words. His ass slightly stung from the other males hard hits on it, but he sucked it up only getting more turned on by how Felix looked.