🌗Minsung🌗

Type: Smut
Plot: Minho and jisung have been enemies since they were little soon they started doing things.. A bit different

If you are not comfortable with smut feel free to read my fluffs. This is not to sexualize the members in anyway I do not seem them like this I just see them as friends in real time please take note of that other an that enjoy♡!
------------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV

When it came to Minho and jisung are known to be the two who hate each other in school. In their last year of high school something changed between the two.

Walking down the halls Jisung would usually go to minhos locker just to bother him but it was different while walking past a classroom the door opened, an arm grabbed jisungs backpack pulling him inside causing him to almost scream.

His back was pushed against the wall roughly as a familiar hand went over his mouth causing him to relax for a second before tensing again glaring at the other male in room biting his hand causing him to take it off his mouth.

"What do you think your doing huh?!" "Be quiet would you, your voice is annoying" Minho said in an irritated tone glaring back at the boy. "Huh? And why should I listen to you?-" he was quickly cut off when a pair of familiar soft lips were on his he pulled away quickly. "What do you think your doi- Mmph!" Again the pair of lips were on his. His hands tugged at Minhos shirt finally accepting the kiss their lips moved together the more it got heated.

Taking off jisungs backpack quickly throwing it somewhere carelessly. As jisungs hands went to Minhos neck gently squeezing it causing the taller to gasp slightly giving him the advantage to slip his tongue in his wet cavern. Fighting for dominance, Jisung, surprisingly won. As he deepened the heated session he pushed Minho slightly  onto the desk closest to them, sitting the male of it as he stopped kissing him leaving open kisses on Minhos neck causing him to let out a soft gasp. "Fuck Jisung wait~.." Minho whined in a soft tone closing his eyes as he felt the other male pull down his pants leaving him in only a shirt and underwear.

"I'm gonna fucking wreck you.." He whispered in Minhos ear causing the others ears and cheeks to turn a slight shade of red as he felt his erection grow more and more until it ached at this point.

"Jisung please-" "Shush." He said glaring at the male with tears in his eyes "please.. Help me please.." Minho said panting as he got more sweaty the room growing hotter. Jisung smirked before putting his hand on the other males erection a shaky inhale coming from him as he slightly threw his head back. Finally pulling the others underwear down to his ankles letting him kick them off onto the floor. Jisung so it on his hand before putting his palm on the tip as the other gasped his eyes widening as jisung gently turned it. "Oh~ fuck yes~.." Minho moaned as he spread his legs more as waves pleasure ran through him.

Soon jisung was pumping his length full as he saw a bit of cum from the tip of it he could tell the other was close.

He stopped.

"What the fuck?! Why would you do that?" Minho looked at jisung tears running down his face as faint sobs came from him he looked down. "Get off the desk. Turn around and bend over." Jisung said coldly before moving from between the others legs as Minho got off the desk breathing heavily as he did what he was told. His elbows resting ok the desk as he was expose more to the other. "You cleaned yourself right?" He asked Minho nodded quickly "Good boy" looking at Minhos ass before slapping it causing Minho to yelp as more tears fell from his eyes the stinging but pleasurble pain.

Jisung went on his knees spreading his cheeks more gently blowing on the already stretched hole.

"W-what are you doing?-" Before he could finish he gasped as he felt a wet but hot sensation against his hole. Jisung slowly ran his tongue on the others hole twirling and sucking on it gaining whiney moans out of the other.

"Fuck~ just fuck me already.."  Minho complained. Jisung finally got up from the floor before taking out a condom from his pocket unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. "Next time it won't be a reward if you ask me to do something again" he said in a demanding tone making Minho nod.

Pulling down his underwear and pants to his ankles kicking them off before putting the condom on correctly.

"Relax." "Why- A-ahh!~" Minho moaned loudly his finger nails digging into the desk as he felt jisungs length slowly enter him, biting his lip as tears fell faster breathing heavily. When it was all in jisung waited for about ten minutes until he felt Minho fuck himself on him. Slapping his ass watching it jiggle a bit as the other yelped. Grabbing his waist jisung finally started to move in and out watching as his member entered and exited him again and again. "S-shit so big~" Minho moaned feeling as if his legs were giving up on him slowly as he closed his eyes. Jisung went faster as time went by digging his nails into Minhos waist groaning as he felt the other tighten around him.

"Oh yes!~ fuck there~ right there!~" Minho moaned loudly as he felt jisung graze his sweet spot. The desk was shifting a bit pushing into the other beside it. Jisung slightly smirked as he aimed for that spot more which succeeded as he heard Minhos moans get more high pitched letting out pornographic moans. They heard the bell ring as they realised that they had just missed the whole second period. They didn't seem to care as they continued as they both felt their highs catching up to them.

"Gonna cum~" Minho moaned as jisung nodded biting his lip as his eye was coming closer as he started going faster than before his thrusting getting a bit more sloppy. "Fuck- so fucking good" Jisung let out. "C-cumming!~" Minho moaned as his rolled slightly to the back of his head as he came on the floor. Slamming one more time into him jisung finally came inside the condom. Before pulling out taking it off tying it. As for Minho he fell to the floor painting heavily.

"Fuck you.."
"You could never"

Word count: 1112