🌗Hyunminchan pt.2🌗

Part two let's get started :D

"Hey hyunjin-"
.
.
.

All actions paused it's like time frozed as they heard the voice and the door open. They both looked at the figure standing at the door.

It was chan.

His face was littered with a slight red tint his ears as well, he paused and examined the two gulping.

They both were sweaty hyunjin hair was a mess and so was minhos they both were panting softly a red tint on their ears and cheeks.

"I'm so sorry-" "you said you wanted to join right?" Hyunjin Interrupted looking at chan with a serious expression.

Chan breathing stopped he thought for a second his pants getting uncomfortably tight. "Okay.. But is it okay minho.." He asked looking at minho seeing him smile slightly before nodding "of course it's fine, dont worry" minho responded in a soft tone. Chan was about to speak again until he was Intruppted by a whiny groan coming from hyunjin.

"Can you guys please hurry I was so close.." Hyunjin said pouting.

Minho looked at the male on top of him sitting up giving him a quick peck before looking at chan.

Chan was now sitting on the floor right by the side of the bed where the two laid, there were practically sparkles in his eyes causing minho to smirk before grabbing hyunjins wrist pushing him down to his back placing the other males leg on his shoulder, going deeper into the male if even possible. On the other hand Chan had already pulled his pants and boxers down slowly stroking himself soft pants coming out if him.

"W-wait Min- Ahh!~.." Hyunjin let put a loud moan when he felt minho pull half way out of himbefore slamming back in repeating this faster hitting every spot that made him into a moaning mess. "N-no- too much gonna- Nggh~ c-cumm~.." Before he could finally release he felt an unfamiliar grip on his length causing him to squeak in shock.

"We can't have you cumming so soon could we, hyunjinnie?" Chan said as he looked at minho as they both made eye contact with each other smirking before looking back at the panting boy under minho lust fogging all of their eyes.

"It's time to start the fun~.."

.
.
.

Part three coming soon

Signing off. . . .

Have a good day!