🌗Minsung PT. 3🌗

SORRY I COULDNT GET TO THIS ONE BUT THIS IS FROM THE TWO FLUFFS SO GO READ THAT FIRST❤️
•soft dom•
•soft•
•first time•
•PLOTTTT•
————————
Minho and Jisung have been dating for over two months now.. Everything has been perfect ever since they started dating.. well except for Jisungs parents kicking him out after finding the two making out in his room, he forgot to lock the door that day but he doesn't regret it one bit, because now he can live with Minho without any problems.
The two were watching a movie, if you can even call it watching if they're making out.. They've never even got to a point in their relationship to where they saw each other naked or even without a shirt on.. Jisung was nervous with those types of things and he didn't know if he wanted to do that with the other yet or not, which Minho has no problem with, due to him never rushing the other to do anything. It took months for them to even get to a stage for them to make out like this.. Jisung on his lap as he had his hands on the others neck as he moved his lips passionately as minho had his hands on his hips to keep him steady.
As the kiss got more heated Jisung got slightly anxious moving away from the kiss.
"W-wait can we wait just a little longer until we get to fourth base... please..." he spoke softly as he looked at the other with pleading eyes "Yeah, yeah of course!" Minho said hesitantly after, he was slowly getting more and more impatient especially if they keep this up.

"I.. I don't mind helping you..." jisung suddenly spoke softly as he nervously looked away. "What do you mean?-" "I can suck you off is what I mean." He quickly said looking back at Minho. His eyes were slightly wide in shock as his ears and cheeks were slightly red "Are you sure?" He asked "I don't want you to freak out I know how much you don't usually do this stu-" Minho was interrupted by a soft pair of lips on his own, he quickly melted into the kiss, kissing back gently as he closed his eyes

After a bit they moved away "Okay.. you can but only if you want to-" "I do!" Jisung said excitedly but it quickly died down "I'm sorry.." he said softly "it's fine  your just excited" Minho said reassuringly as the other nodded.

Jisung got up off him before he was just in front of him enough to get on his knees.. he felt a sudden heat go to his cheeks as he just slightly spread the others legs. He made sure his breathing was steady as he unzipped the others pants, slightly shaking he could clearly see a tint there, he finally managed to get the others pants off the tiny way more visible now that he had took them off "I'm sorry if I'm bad at this.. I've been practicing for this but I don't know if it'll be good.." he said softly almost inaudible but Minho didn't chuckle or make fun of the other at all "it's okay my love... it's your first time after all" he comforted the other as he nodded focusing on what was in front of him.
When he finally pulled down the other underwear he instinctively looked away not wanting the other to feel uncomfortable for some reason. Minho sighed softly before speaking "you can look.." he said softly. Jisung looked at what was in front of him his eyes just slightly widening "pretty.." he said softly "Pretty?- ah fuck.." Minho was interrupted by his soft groan as a wet yet warm feeling wrapped around the tip of his dick.. he finally looked down and god, he'd never seen such a beautiful sight in his life.

Jisung had his lips wrapped around him as he looked up at him not a hint of shyness there.. his cheeks were bright red. Before Minho could say anything jisung had took half of it in his mouth as his hand working on what he couldn't fit in his mouth as he moved his head up and down. "Fuck... You sure this is your first time?.." he asked trying his best to hold in moans as he watched the other gaining a fast nodded making him release a breathy moan tilting his head back slightly. Minhos hand went to the others hair as he moved some of his behind his ear so he could see the others face clearly as he took his dick in his mouth a much as he could. He watched as the others cheeks slightly sucked in as lewd wet sounds came from the others mouth, drool dripping from the side of his mouth before he took it out his mouth "You taste so sweet hyung.." he said softly before sticking his tongue out letting spit fall onto the others hard on, as if it wasn't wet enough already. "And you look so fucking hot like this.." he said before groaning as the other traced one of the veins before his hand slowly stroked the other as he watched precum leak out the head. Jisung bit his lip as he watched before saying something completely sinful.
"I can't wait for you to fuck me with this.."