🌓Hyunin🌓

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧°𝚂 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
||°★°||

"Harder you weak or something?" Jeongin said in a annoyed tone. He was fucking one of the boys from his school of course he needed to he needed money but in this case he didn't even want the money he was dissatisfied.

"You like that huh?" The other male said going just a bit harder not even grazing the others prostate. "Damn it stop just stop okay?!" Jeongin said almost yelling. He pulled the other male out of him before shoving the others clothes on their chest "Get out and put some clothes on you fucking suck at this"

The other obeyed quickly getting up putting only their pants and boxers on before running out the door.

"Jeez can someone for once satisfy my needs?" Jeongin groaned still dissatisfied . "Maybe I should try something... 𝙉𝙚𝙬"

.
.
.
.
.

Demons we all know of them our parents might have told you or maybe even friend but we all knew they are not friendly nor are they nice not even a chance of that.

Hwang Hyunjin one of the most know of the demons. Why you may be asking well a while ago when demons used to freely roam the earth let's say hyunjin used to do sexual activities with them for who knows how long.

Most of his victims were men and now he had a specific person he wanted to latch onto.

I'll let you guess who that is.

"Hyunjinn we found him~" Changbin said walking into Hyunjins offices swaying back and forth some type of folder in hand. "Found who exactly?" Hyunjin asked looking down at the shorter one stopping his actions.

"The whore you've always been looking for" Changbin said giving hyunjin the folder.

Hyunjin gladly took it looking at the information on the folder "Yang Jeongin huh?" He chuckled before getting back serious "Well what do you say?" Changbin said crossing his arms leaning on the door frame.

"I want him." Hyunjin answered smirking.

.
.
.
.
.
•𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛•

Jeongin was sexually frustrated no one could satisfy his needs and the people he fucked with were big of course but for some reason they never could hit the right place at all.

"Finally I found you" a somewhat deep voice said echoing around jeongins room.

"What the fu-" jeongin got a gut feeling quickly rushing to the dresser where he kept a gun picking it up.

Sensing someone behind him he quickly pointed it behind him looking the person in the eyes. Their hand holding the gun as well as jeongins hand on the gun.

"Heh aren't you interesting~" "Cut the crap who the fuck are you" Jeongin said with clear anger in his voice managing to get the gun to the persons chest.first he was sexually frustrated now he has to deal with someone in his house.

"The names Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin" The "person" said looking Jeongin directly in the eyes.

"... The demon?" Jeongin said still not letting his guard down his grip on the trigger tightened but before it could shot hyunjin quickly grabbed the gun from the others grip.