🌓Hyunho🌓

Now I'm not the best at smut so please be patient with me please and thank you

Top: Minho

Bottom: Hyunjin

-------------------------
It was Minhos birthday today! Hyunjin was in the kitchen making a big cupcake for his lover of about five months now as he hummed softly making the icing, Felix had helped him with everything that was hard for him but he had something to do so  he left leaving Hyunjin doing it all by himself now! He took a bag before taking a spoon and the small bowl that held the vanilla icing in it before scraping it slowly into the bag which was a very difficult task to do by himself but he managed. When that was done  he cut a hole at the bottom of the bag that wasnt too big but enough for the icing to come out big enough on the cupcake. He focused on putting the icing on as his eyebrows slightly furrowed not noticing as the door beeped softly as digits were typed into it door. As the door opened Hyunjin had just finished the icing putting on the little hearts on top when he saw a specific someone he was extremely happy to see.
"Babyyy!" He said going to the other hugging him engulfed in the sweet smell of vanilla and peach at the same time when they moved away from the each other they smiled lovingly looking into each others eyes. "I made you something!" Hyunjin excitedly said as the older boy looked at him slightly shocked "Really now?" He asked in a soft yet warm tone that Hyunjin always fell for immediately when he spoke.

He nodded before letting the other put everything down and his keys up before grabbing his hand which was oddly cold but he didn't question it. Taking him to the kitchen he showed the slightly bigger cupcake than usual as he watched his lovers face soften his cheeks growing a slightly pink tint. "Oh.. my dear, you didn't have to.." Minho spoke softly as he went to the treat picking it up admiring it.
"Oh but I did! You've done everything for me I simply thought it was time for me to repay you, hm?" Hyunjin replied happily as he watched his lovers eyes connect with his own "Ill eat it later I just wanna admire it.. it's so beautifully done my dear.." Minho said smiling as he put it down.

"Thank you so much, my love.." He said inna warm tone wrapping his arms around hyunjins waist "Awe of course" he said softly chuckling softly his hands going to the others shoulders as he looked down at them before back up to meet his eyes "We should clean up.." Minho said as his eyes went to hyunjins lips for a second before back to his eyes trying his best to hold eye contact. "You sure you don't want a kiss first?" He asked softly as he got closer his hand's traveled up to the sides of Minho's neck.

"Mm.. I do.." Minho said softly before tilting his head leaning closer to Hyunjin as he closed his eyes as well leaning forward until finally meeting each others lips happily smiling into the kiss as Hyunjin plush ones met minhos soft yet delicate ones. After just a few seconds they pulled away "Alright let's clean this filthy place now shall we?" Minho said gaining a slow nodded from the taller one.

Hyunjin was cleaning the counter whipping the mess in the sink which he would rinse later, yet his mind was focused on a second gift he was gonna give to the other. Hyunjin had always been cautious with sexual activities because of what he had gone through in the past with a lot of toxic relationships, but he trusted Minho with his heart and he always treated him so gently, as of he was a fragile thing that could break any second.

Minho looked over at Hyunjin noticing he was deep in thought yet he had finished cleaning the counter so he figured something was wrong. He went over to Hyunjin his eyebrows furrowed in worry "Is there something wrong?.." he asked in a soft tone as he looked at the taller one worry filling his eyes.

When Hyunjin looked at him he sighed softly before deciding to just ask and if Minho said no then he could just wait a little more.

"I was thinking about the second gift I was supposed to give you.." he spoke looking down before back at the other who had a confused look on his face, Hyunjin figured to keep talking to get rid of it. "Uhm.. I know I've already done enough already, but I wanted to.. I don't know how to say it.. fuck I'm sorry.." Hyunjin said giving up as he was already embarrassed. "No no it's okay.. yes you have done enough but if it's something you want you can always tell me another time" he said in a warm voice. "But I wanna do it on your birthday! I'd make it more special ya know.." Hyunjin said looking at the other before speaking again "it's sexual stuff.. that's what I want to do.." he said. Minhos eyes widened knowing about how his lover got with these types of things from the past and from experience of what could happen to him he shook his head in disagreement.

"But why?-" "Baby you know how you get with those things.. I wouldn't want to put you on that position again." Minho interrupted as Hyunjin looked at him with pleading eyes. "I wanna do this for you.. I trust you and I've been thinking about it.." hyunjin said softly as he put a hand on Minhos hand before the two interlocked hands. Minho looked at their hands before at the pleading face of Hyunjin smiling softly "Don't make that face" he said before chuckling.

"Then accept my request~ I'm being vulnerable right now, cmonnnnn" Hyunjin said whining before deciding to tease the other. "Come on fuck me till I can't walk!" He said jokingly as Minho slightly laughed "Don't use those type of words!" "I wouldn't if you'd just fuck m- mmph!" He didn't get to finish before a hand was met with his mouth covering it. "Okay okay I will just stop with the dirty talk" Minho said strictly gaining a nod, he smiled before moving his hand from his mouth.

"When do you plan on doin it?" Minho asked, the two were done cleaning the kitchen and everything so they had time for the rest of the day to do anything they wanted. Hyunjin looked at him blinking as his mind went black, he didn't plan that part. "Well- I didn't plan that part so.." he mumbled as Minho chuckled softly "We can go for a late night drive or something, I know how much you love those" he requested softly as he looked at the taller one. "It's your day though not mine-" "but it'd be even better if you were happy~" He interrupted wrapping his arms around his waist "Come on, I wanna see you smile more~ you haven't been smiling at much" Minho said pouting as he slightly looked up at the other his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes had a sort of sparkle in them. Hyunjins heart fluttered as his face grew a faint reddish tint "I see a blush~" his lover teased making him look away in embarrassment. "Okay fine.."

It was pretty as the two watched the stars, Minhos head on his lovers shoulder as he had his arms around his waist. "It's always been so beautiful here.." Hyunjin said as he looked at the glowing stars in the night sky feeling Minho nod in agreement. "That's why I took you here.. You've never been fond of just staying in one place" Minho said making Hyunjin gasp "you remembered?" "Of course why wouldn't I?" Minho answered smiling as he looked at his boyfriend "Your just as beautiful as them.." he said under his breath