🌼Jeongchan🌼

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘢𝘵, 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦"

Jeongin would often watch Chan's lives even if it was late at night or really early in the morning hell sometimes it was when he was at school.

In some cases he had to sneak by some people in order to watch the live.

But of course he knew that he would never meet Chan nor would he ever be associated with him.

To chan he might just be a person that watches his lives.

But that wasn't the case. Not even close.

You see Chan always noticed Jeongin ever since he started watching his lives he was the very first person to come and support him and he would appreciate it.

"I would love to meet one of you in real life one day maybe we could be friends"

Chan would say that but there was always one single person he hoped to meet and that was of course Jeongin.

He liked his personality and how much he would watch his lives he would always read his messages that the other sent to him every night even if he didn't respond.

They left a special place in his heart it was either him talking him about his day or just him saying how beautiful Chan had looked on the live or maybe it would even be a few thirsty messages.

But this time it was different.

Chan got a notification from the other male it said.

"𝘠𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘭" Chan's eyebrows furrowed at the message not wanting any of his fans to think this way and definitely not him.

He quickly clicked on the notification and started texting back.

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 :]" Chan didn't hesitate to send it after typing it but on the other males end he looked a mess.

His hair wasn't done right his eyes were puffy and red from how much he had been crying he was wearing sweat pants and a baggy T-shirt hoping to hide his "ugly body".

When he got the notification on his phone he didn't expect what he saw he almost once again broke into tears covering his mouth in shock as emotions started rushing through his body.

He once again got a notification from Chan he clicked on it reading:

" 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯"

Tears started to fall from his eyes in disbelief of what he was reading he never thought that Chan would notice him so much in his life.

He remembered how he had told Chan his name but Chan didnt say anything so he thought he was unnoticed but his message clearly changed his point of view on things.

"... 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦"

Jeongin texted back but he unexpectedly got a call from someone not knowing who it was he picked it up expecting a random voice he answered with a shaky hello his voice still not quite better from how mich he was crying.

"Why would you think that of yourself Jeonginnie?" It was Chan's voice. Chan was really talking to him on the phone. Right now. In this moment.

Jeongin took a second to process it but soon he let out a faint sob as he started to cry harder than before he didn't know why but this felt like so much to him in a way he couldn't explain.

"I-i don't know I'm sorry... Im so sorry" he answer his sobs getting louder each time he felt weaker than before.

"No no don't cry it's okay I know exactly what you'ee going through and I know it's hard hut I promise you itll get better I know it's easier said than done but I believe in you, your very strong"

Hearing those words made Jeongin smile.

"Thank you Chan... But how did you even notice me in the first place?" He questioned always wanting to ask that question.

"Oh! I've been noticing you ever since you first joined my live like years ago I think" there was a silence between the two before jeongin broke it.

"Hold on so your telling me you see my message my comments and everything?"

"Yup"

"........."

"You oka-"

"Imsosorryididntknowyouwouldseethemimanidiotand-" jeongin honestly started rapping at this point confusing Chan.

"Woah woah woah calm down bud it's fine" Chan said smiling as he found the others reaction cute.

"Sooo... Can we get to know each other?"

"Of course Innie!"

𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤?