🌗Hyunminchan🌗

Type: Smut

Kinks: Over stimulation, Praising, "Mommy" Kink, Some toys (only buttplugs nothing big)

Top: Minho
Power sub: Chan
Sub: Hyunjin
♡This is a sequel to my previous Hyunho one shots if you aren't comfortable with smut please continue to read my fluffs enjoy!♡
--------------------------------------------------------

Readers POV

Hyunjin and Minho soon started to do sexual activity more after getting comfortable with each other. Minho was always really sweet and made sure Hyunjin was okay after.

Chan always heard from Hyunjin about how sweet Minho was and all the aftercare he got.

Soon.. He got curious..

Minho wasn't home at the time and Chan decided to visit Hyunjin to keep him company it was always nice to talk to the other male.

"Oh.. And Hyunjinnie?" Chan said with a question tone making Hyunjin pause his conversation and looked at Chan "Yes what's up Channie?" He asked giving a warm smile at the male making him feel more comfortable asking the question.

"Do you mind if I join you and Hyunjin on your... Sexual activity?" He asked avoiding eye contact with Hyunjin, Hyunjins eyes we're wide but soon he put a smile back on his face "sure Minnie wouldn't mind at all!"  Chan smiled nodding slowly finally looking at the other male.

---------------------------------------------------------

" A-ahh~ H-haah~ Fuck Minnie" Hyunjin let out breathy moans as the other male took his length in his mouth looking up at him with doe eyes his tongue tracing over the veins causing Hyunjin to fuck into his mouth slightly throwing his head back letting out a high pitched moan before releasing into the others mouth.

Minho had gotten home that's when Chan had left for now. He had gave Hyunjin a quick kiss but it quickly started to turn more heated and now they're here.

As Minho swallowed most of the left over cum he quickly got off his knees kissing the other male slipping his tongue in his mouth as they both had the taste of it in their mouths.

Soon they were both fully naked hyunjin on top of Minho he bit his lower lip slightly feeling nervous once again. "M-minnie.." Hyunjin said in a shaky tone. Minho put a hand on both of the others cheeks "it's okay.. You're doing great Jinnie" He said sweetly. Hyunjin nodded before grabbing Minho length looking down slowly sliding down on it he let out a whimper as it still was a bit uncomfortable as he got it all in he paused his hands went onto Minho thighs as his chest risen and called quickly. After about five minutes he slowly went up then down "Mmph!~" He let out a mix of a moan and a whimper.

After a few minutes he started to speed up as Minhos hands went to his hips holding onto it steadying the other male. "E-easy Jinnie not too fast-" Minho grunted as Hyunjin bounced faster "I-im sorry but it feels so good~" he moaned throwing his head back as he came closer to his release. When the door opened.

"Hey hyunjin-"

--------------------------------------------------------

Part two?
3/8/22
4:25 P.M.